LITTLE MAX

Some of the dogs adopted from rescue need ongoing extra care. If you have to go the extra mile because your dog has extra needs, keep us informed on his/her progress.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: LITTLE MAX

Postby Megsmum » 14 Jun 2014, 19:10

What a wonderful story - I had no idea that he'd had such a hard time. Thank goodness you found each other. He is a credit to you both. :1951: :1951:
(Sorry to hear about his latest escapade though - good luck with keeping him quiet for six weeks!)
Lots of love from Mollie and me xx
Helen and Mollie xx

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Postby scubakim » 15 Jun 2014, 22:38

I knew from previous posts that Max didn't have a good start in life and was in poor condition when he came to rescue, but I had no idea of what he (and you) have been through consequently. Your care, devotion and compassion are second to none and the way your boys Milo and Zak have accepted little Max is so heart warming. Without you where would he be now? The way you have turned his life around is astounding and I challenge anyone to read his story without reaching for the tissues!!! Thank you Amanda, Jim, Milo and Zak for taking this boy in and giving him the life he so deserves :love6: By the way he's absolutely gorgeous and I could eat him :love5:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Melliott » 15 Jun 2014, 23:14

Max is certainly a credit to his mummy and daddy and his big brothers too who accepted him into their home no questions asked. We can't believe the change in him, such a lovely shiny coat and beautiful face. Without Amanda and Jim who knows what would have happened, no-one could have given him more love than they have and now with such a dedicated family he can at last put the past behind him and look forward to a bright and healthy future.

Love and hugs to all of you.

Michelle, Mark, Barney and Molly XXXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Glenys » 04 Aug 2014, 23:12

Amanda and Jim have gone more than the extra mile for Max he has an amazing life which at one time was an almost impossibility
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Previous

Return to The Extra Mile