Hello to Glenys and Sam

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Hello to Glenys and Sam

Post by littleorp2 »

I had a big day today, fm and fd took me over to meet Aunty Glenys and Uncle Sam, and Mr Gollie. Whilst I was there I also met Kim who took a couple of pics of me. Do you think if I ask her nicely she will post them on here for you to see? Fm being her usual dizzy self, forgot to take her ipad to take some .. I think they all liked me and how laid back I am. I was a bit stressed when I got there, the sat nav took us all round the houses so I didn't feel much like playing with Gollie but I had a big drink of water and just chilled out for the rest of our time there" :love2:

. Aunty Glenys gave me 3 new toys so I will have more things to sneak into the garden tee hee. That will keep fm on her toes. I love my soft toys and like to take one to bed at night. Though don't let on but I sneak onto the settee in the conservatory when everyone has gone to bed" fm doesn't know this though.

The other news is that Aunty Glenys agreed that fm and fd can join a really special group of people called "failed fosterers". All I know is that I now don't have a fm and fd but I have a proper
mum and dad at last and my own forever home. :2389:

Thank you again to Aunty Glenys, Kareen and everyone who supported me and brought me to the uk and my new home and new mum and dad.
Lots of love. And tons of wet licks
Tasmin xxxxxxxxx. :bighug: :bighug: :2385:
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Hello to Glenys and Sam

Post by Glenys »

That brought a happy tear Tasmin getting a brand new Mummy and Daddy all of your own that means you have your own house and garden and a family to call your own ...........oh and a sister Pippi the cat that is such a lovely thing to have and your sad memories will stay behind you and your new life is all ahead you will have to have a special day when it is your birthday this Is called a Gotcha day.

We love you so much Tasmin and so glad you came over xxx

PS Gollie says if he is your boyfriend can he have a kiss next time xxx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Fabulous news :2389:

I could see this coming!

Bless her - she's in the right place for the rest of her life. :love2:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
JM
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JM »

Wonderful - that's great news!

jill
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

Tasmin, you are even more beautiful in real life than you are in your pics :love2: It was such a pleasure to meet you today and I'm so pleased that fm and fd have joined the FFC :beerandwhistle: You have got your whole life ahead of you now in a lovely home and I for one couldn't be happier for you :love5:

Seeing as your Mum forgot her iPad today, here are a couple of pics that I took of you......I'm sure you are actually smiling on the last one :1972:

Be happy lovely girl :love4:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

She was smiling bless her never seen such a laid back dog Her serene Highness Princess Tasmin :beerandwhistle:

She also has the ability to masquerade one day Labby one day Goldie Sam said she looked Afghan Houndy all very clever she could be Sherlock Holmes bit part player .
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Welcome Carol & Geoff in joining the FFC like us ...it's one of the best clubs to be in :beerandwhistle:

Knew from your posts you would'nt be able to give Tasmin up she a beautiful girl :love2:

She's come on leaps and bounds but as we know things take time when they are not used to every day doggie life. But you will be rewarded ten folds in love from her, rest assured.

Please keep us posted on the lab rescue website as we don't do FB.

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

Wow Tasmin this is such good news :1939:

Your photos are lovely :love5: :love5: and you are just so beautiful.

Enjoy your new Mum and Dad and your lovely new home :1972: now officially yours!

Love Kay and Maggie xx
Last edited by Maggie May on 29 Jun 2014, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
Kay
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

Fantastic news!
:2389: :2389: :2389:
I was so hoping this would happen.
Tasmin, you are such a beautiful, brave girl - I know you will be very happy in your brand new home.
We love the updates and photos too - so please keep them coming :1939:
You are a real star :love2:
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Great News that your fm and fd have joined the FFC club and you now have a mum and dad :love2:

Please keep in touch so as we can see how you are getting on in your forever home.

:beerandwhistle: :2389:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

That's brilliant!! I nearly asked at the very beginning if you were not in danger of becoming failed foster parents. She is so adorable. Super to know she won't have another change of home and will go from strength to strength with you. Special parents for a special girl. :bravo:

:bighug: :2389: :bighug:

Hilary, Tuppence & William
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Tasmin you are such a beauty, I am so pleased to hear you have got a wonderful home this is such lovely news. Be happy gorgeous girl :love2: :love2: :love2:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Tasmin I am so happy you now have a mum and dad and a forever home. :love5:

Must admit I read your posts and thought Tasmin you are not going anywhere else. :love5:

Well done baby girl you are adorable. For you :bighug: and :love4:

Think your Mum and Dad deserve these too. :love3: :beerandwhistle: :love3:

Please keep you stories and pictures coming.
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

I'm overjoyed to read this! Tasmin already has so much more sparkle in her eyes. She has got the best home imaginable and I'm thrilled for her. It must be fantastic for the Cyprus ladies to know this. :love5:
Emma