Sunday

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Sunday

Post by littleorp2 »

Mum and I have been shelling broad beans all morning until mums granddaughter came round and she played hide and seek with treats with me. I'm getting really good at sussing out where the treats are. Then mum and me played a game where she blew a whistle and I got more treats, then we lay on a rug and I tied to squash her. It's a hard life all this training. I miss my pink ball on a rope, you can't whack yourself round the head with an ordinary ball, it's just not the same. Mum says she will get me another as I find ordinary balls boring, even those that squeak.
It's Aunty Amy's birthday tea tonight so I'm having fresh chicken and rice for a treat, the others are having lamb,wonder if there will be any falling my way?
Got to go and sniff the lamb to make sure it's not burning.
Love Tasmin xxxxxxxx
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Sunday

Post by Glenys »

Lovely day you had Tasmin and we will see if there is a sturdier ball on a rope for you xxx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Two lovely girls! :1968: xx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

They are fab photos it is amazing how far she has come when you think back a couple of months........she doesn't look like the same dog.

Jackie x
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Cant believe the difference in this beautiful baby girl. :bighug: and :love4:

For Mum and Dad :love3: :love3: fantastic job.
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Lovely to see Tasmin looking so happy :love5:

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.