Me and mums granddaughter

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Me and mums granddaughter

Post by littleorp2 »

Spent some time with mums granddaughter yesterday. She is teaching me to come to a whistle and we play hide and seek with my yummy dried liver. I'm very gentle with her and I think she loves me lots. Later mum and dad had something called a BBQ, I wasn't invited but I didn't mind coz I got some sardines on my tea which I think are tons better than boring bbq's. A friend of dads tried to make friends but I wasn't happy. I was already out in my garden and so had no where to go to get away, but mum and dad said to leave me and let me make friends if I wanted to in my own time.
The stupid tortoise went AWOL again, found her munching clover in next doors garden. Dad said she should be called Houdini cos he can't find where she is getting out. Plus the cat is on a mission to single handily reduced the mouse population. Silly cat, one it's too hot and second they breed quicker than her.
Went for a walk with dad this morning and FOUR buses in a row passed us I was really scared, don't think I will ever get used to them. Buses on a bridge would be my worst nightmare.
Lots of lurve to Golly and lots to everyone who is still interested in my story and are reading this. Mum tells me another girl is hopefully coming over to live here soon. I'm sure she will love it here, it just takes time for us Cypriot girls to learn to love and trust no one will hurt us again. Doesn't help we dont understand you but we soon learn, honest.
Lots of love and licks and more wagging tails every day
Tasmin xxxxx
:2362:
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Me and mums granddaughter

Post by Glenys »

Lovely update there is a special bond for children and dogs xx
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Me and mums granddaughter

Post by Diesel Kate »

Lovely update, Lovely Pictures and very pretty granddaughter. They are obviously getting close. :love5:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )