Goldie look

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Goldie look

Post by littleorp2 »

Mum told me it's a sad time at the moment cos Willow is lost and mum says she doesn't know what she would do if it was me. Lots of people are looking for her and paws crossed she will be found safe.
I've been in bad books with dad, cos I ate his best shoes. He was watching TV with mum and had taken his shoes off so it was just too easy to sneak one out and into the garden. Mum didn't help by telling him it was his own fault for leaving them in the living room. He didn't seem to agree. To date that's 1 pair wellingtons, 1 pair walking/gardening boots and 1 pair best shoes. All dads, mums don't present such a challenge.
Been walking along the river each night, I'm quite used to it now and like to end up at the pub with a large drink of water. Still no bridges though.
Went for a walk with mum yesterday and actually went into our shop voluntarily, lots of people stopped and said what a lovely girl I was and they always ask what sort am I? Mum says she can't believe how many total strangers go to pat me without either asking if they can or without knowing if I'm likely to snap. She thinks they're very silly, we know I won't bite but they don't.
I'm not eating much at the moment, it's too hot but I can still poo for England mum says.
The pics above were taken with my "Goldie look" mum says tomorrow I will probably be in my labrador phase and will look different. Must go mum wants the tablet to check facebook to see if there is any news on Willow.
Tasmin
Carol and Tasmin
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Goldie look

Post by Maggie May »

I love your goldie look Tasmin :love5: Your photos are lovely and you seem to be having a lovely time playing on your back :1972:

Well done going into the shop and saying hello to new people :1939:

Take care of yourself sweetie :love2:

Love Kay and Maggie xx :2379:
Kay
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Dear Tasmin

Its naughty to steal shoes :lol: I myself am a paragon of virtue and do nothing wrong :love5: although I do bark at people going by if the door is open and make them jump and mither my Mum and Dad at cheese o clock.

Oh and Hide from the groomer when she comes :1947: I think that's all.

I decided to send you a pressie Mr postie will fetch it soon I posted it yesterday and it will take your mind of shoes for a bit to give them time to stock up on more.

Big hugs Sloppy Licks Gollie xxx :love6:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

She is gorgeous I can't believe anyone would be cross with her, whats a pair of new shoes!

Jackie x
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Dear Mr Gollie
Thank you for writing to me and thank you for telling me you have sent me a present, how exciting. I can't wait. I lurve my pheasant and play with it every day.
Your loving girlfriend Tasmin xxxxxx :love6:
Carol and Tasmin
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Dear Tasmin
I love all your beautiful different looks, you are a chameleon supermodel girl! And frankly I'm amazed your pheasant is in one piece, we went through lots of those with Barney when he was a pup, he looked so cute carrying it but then shredded every one! Xx
Emma
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

I only chew shoes. Everything else I play with but don't chew.
Carol and Tasmin
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

O'h Tasmin what a beauty you are :love2: :love2: i'm sure Dad didn't stay cross for long. How good he with those gorgeous eyes looking at him

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
maxie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by maxie »

Hi Tasmin, why don't you get your mum (or dad!!!) to get you your own pair of shoes? My mum did that when I was little, luckily she knew some boys who had some smelly trainers they didn't want any more (lurvely :1970: ) and they gave them to me. It wasn't quite as much fun as stealing dad's ones but at least I didn't get into trouble :1001:

You look so pretty, I wish I could meet you :love5:

Luv from Douglas