Training day

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Training day

Post by littleorp2 »

Hi all

Been to training this morning so a couple of picks of me just before we left for home and then of me catching up with my beauty sleep. Got very wet so I'm a bit whiffy at the mo, wet dog and all that.

I love getting in the car now as I know we are either going for a walk or coming back home., but I don't think much of this rain., means I can't lie out under my ferns the same.
Training is good, I see Benji there and lots more doggy friends., there was a rescue boy there today a white Retriever who is from Portugal, we are a very multicultural training group you know.
Going to walk down to the community centre after to see how mums homemade jam did in the village show. I help with lots of things, we've made loganberry, raspberry and rhubarb & ginger jam, pea pod wine and we make bread every day. I'm a very busy girl.
Oh well had better go now got a busy time ahead
Love Tasmin xxxxx
Carol and Tasmin
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Training day

Post by Jane267 »

Oh what a beautiful and clever girl you are.

I do hope that when you are helping with all those preserves that you don't help by adding any of your hair for extra flavour - that's what Lily would do if she was allowed to help. Having said that Lily usually helps before the fruit gets into the house - she does the picking from the bushes - only one problem with that is that she also eats what she has picked. So not much jam making here!

Jane and Lily the fruit picker!
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

Lovely pictures again Tasmin :love5: you are so beautiful :love2:

I am glad you are still enjoying yourself with your Mum and Dad :1972:

Love Kay and Maggie xx :2379:
Kay
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the training classes, Tasmin - and the car rides.
Sorry about the weather over here. Just wait until winter comes - can't wait to hear what you think of snow! :sm3:
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018