Cooler

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Cooler

Post by littleorp2 »

Well now it's a bit cooler I'm not so keen about lying on the floor, I found these big wooden chairs in the garden and mum doesn't seem to mind me sitting on them.
I'm really enjoying my walks along the river towpath and look forward to going back to the pub after. My tail wags much more then it did and I get to meet lots of people and dogs but only the odd car.
Mum was busy last night picking up another girl from the airport called Mia who had flown over from Cyprus like me. Apparently not a big girl like me but a little puppy., she's gone to live with Murphy for something called TLC. Don't know if you can eat it but apparently Murphys mum has loads of it.
I'm not supposed to have heard, but there has been some talk about possibly looking out for someone like me to come and live with us. Not just yet, mum says she wants more time to consider it and she says will have to be a placid quiet dog like me. Apparently there is no rush And it's nothing definite. Mum says we will have to see what comes along in the future and dad isn't completely on board yet so don't say anything.
Dads playing with his band tonight so I can't go for my river walk as his drums are loaded in the car we use for me' but he's promised we can go tomorrow. :1951:
Love Tasmin
Carol and Tasmin
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Cooler

Post by scubakim »

Oh Tasmin you are so beautiful :love2: I don't think I've ever met a girl as calm and quiet as you and I think your mum and dad will have a tough task trying to find another like you - your secrets safe with me :1958:

PS Mia says thanks to your mum for bringing her to stay with Murphy :love3:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Tasmin, you are a love. :love2:

Hilary, Tuppence & Rowley
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Tasmin you are so beautiful and we are all so glad we made a difference to your life ill never forget the picture in your little box and so glad you are here .

Mia is more confident cos she never went in the pound we were able to help straight away but she is your sister and God willing more babes will be able to fly on the big bird and come to safety and find love.
Sisters and brothers don't need to be a blood link they just need love xxxxx

If I can think of some good we did this last year its you and baby Mia and Blackie dogs like pip who is fostering with auntie Karen and others you are all so very special xxx
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Tasmin, you have the knack of finding all the best places to chill :rofl:
Lovely to see you blossoming.
(we won't tell your dad the 'maybe in time' secret either :rofl: )
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Love the photo she is so pretty. Hope someday you can help another like Tasmin they so deserve this kind of life.

Jackie x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Beautiful photo she really is stunning :love5: and so deserves her new life.

Joan x
Joan and George x
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Just gorgeous :love2: :love2: :love2:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador