What a different dog

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

What a different dog

Post by littleorp2 »

Kareen in Cyprus has just said "Would you believe this is the same dog? "

What a difference 4 months make and how lucky I am that the girls in Cyprus saved her and That MKF brought her here

Thank you all so much xx
Carol and Tasmin
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: What a different dog

Post by jackie »

Agree what a difference, she had such sad eyes back then, thank goodness she was given a chance I dread to think where she would be otherwise :2039:

It is also goes to show you how little they need to be happy, some good food, warm bed and some TLC not much to give in life really is it.

Jackie x
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

You always look so regal, Tasmin!
I'm so happy that you have discovered the life you were meant to lead. You really are beautiful xx :love5:
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

What a beauty - inside and out :1972:

Alison x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

We are all put on this life for some reason (Quite Deep) But Tasmin I think was put on this earth to make us realise how lucky we are and what can be achieved with some good old fashioned TLC. :love5:

I do wonder sometimes what goes in their heads and whether they have the ability to remember their past life. ?
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Diesel Kate wrote:
I do wonder sometimes what goes in their heads and whether they have the ability to remember their past life. ?
I often wonder that too, I once dropped an ironing board on the tiled kitchen floor when one of my young labs was in there, luckily no where near him but it made such a racket, scared him to death, now he never forgot that and right up to being an old dog always got up and left the kitchen when I got out the ironing board. He definitely didn't like it one bit.

Joan x
Joan and George x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

It's hard to imagine that Tasmin was the girl curled up in that box, shows what can be achieved with TLC.

Tasmin is a beauty and a credit to you :love5:

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

You can tell that both pics are Tasmin but in the most recent one she looks years younger and so much more alive. I think her eyes say it all. She is beautiful and a credit to you.
Linda
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Gorgeous girl Carol. :love5: :love5:

Kay.xx
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

What a difference & isn't she so beautiful :love2: :love2: . You've done so well with her. I believe they remember things from their past life, as there are particular things Millie is scared of & it has taken a long time to know why & what frightens her. She goes bananas if people she doesn't know stare at her through dark lens glasses, or clear glasses come to think of it. As with a lot of rescue dogs she's a work in progress but I wouldn't swap her for the world.

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador