Quick hello

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Quick hello

Post by littleorp2 »

Just a quick hello and a picci or 2 to let you see how I'm getting on. My coat is a lot thicker now which is good, cos I still prefer to be outside. I have a favourite chair I lie on in the garden where I'm sheltered from the rain. Just had a mad run round the garden and my paws are black!! The lawn is fast disappearing but mum says with paws the size of mine it's not surprising. Mia and I are still best mates and I love to go for walks with her. Maddie wants to pick the smilies so here they are
Xxxx
:2379: :678: :rofl:
Carol and Tasmin
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Quick hello

Post by coco-bean »

Tasmin you are as beautiful as ever. :love5:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

She looks so fabulous beautiful coat there young Lady the poster girl for the Cyprus dogs other rescues are getting behind these dogs and the airline is returning the crates over for free I think they just need to be couriered back to an address in England
I was wary at first about mentioning it in the newsletter but the feedback so far has been great.

Please remember poor Billy as that sad little dog has been the catalyst for changes in the welfare laws there

JUSTICE FOR BILLY
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

Tasmin, you look lovely with your new fluffy coat :love2: But I must say, I think I love your muddy paws more :1968: Gorgeous as ever :love4:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Can't believe the difference in this dog, she is just beautiful and so happy and relaxed now :1972:

Jackie x