How she was

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Re: How she was

Post by littleorp2 »

Thank you all. I haven't been posting much lately as I've had a bit of a shock having just been confirmed that I have Parkinsons disease. What I can Say is that it's beenso much easier to accept this diagnosis withTasmin offering her unconditional love. She's the reason to walk 2miles every day, I love having a coffee with her in the pub, I love that she's always there by me, I move rooms, so does she, she simply the loveliest dog and I'mso lucky to have her thanks to Glenys and Kareen.
Carol and Tasmin
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Carol, I am so sorry you have received this diagnosis. Thank goodness for Tamsin and her unconditional love and support. I can vouch for how much they help in such situations. :love3:

Hilary, Tuppence & Rowley
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

Carol, I'm pleased that you've chosen to share your recent shock diagnosis with friends here on the forum. I know you've been worried sick about it and I also know that Tasmin has kept you going through the waiting game. Who could resist that beautiful face that says 'Mum, it's time for that coffee in the pub' :love2: She will give you so many reasons to smile when you're feeling a little low and I truly believe she was sent to you for a reason.

Take care xx
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Thanks Kim, you know I wasn't keen to share but yours and Glenys support has meant a lot. Anyway out in the open now and onward and upward. Does make me feel "officially" old now though ;-)
Carol and Tasmin
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Carol I am so sorry to read your post, what a shock for you all. I am sure Tasmin will be a tower of strength to you when you aren't feeling 100% & always there when you need a hug.

Thinking of you :love3: :love3: :love3:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

scubakim wrote:She will give you so many reasons to smile when you're feeling a little low and I truly believe she was sent to you for a reason. Take care xx
Kim, I think you are so right!
Take care of yourself Carol, I'm sure that your beautiful girl will help you with that.
Sending positive thoughts and some virtual spring flowers :love3:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Sorry to read this this Carol, thank you for sharing it with us, a problem shared is a problem halved we are always here for support. Tasmin will be a great help for you - the daily walks and just having her around will lift your spirits.......as Kim has sent it sounds like you two of you were meant to be together, it is funny how things work out.

Take care of yourself.

Jackie x
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

I'm so sorry to hear this Carol but very glad that you have felt able to share it with us here. As others have said, thank goodness you have Tasmin - she is a star and a real credit to you. She will give you support when you need it and give you a reason to get out and about when sometimes you might not feel much like it.
Thinking of you and wishing you well xx :love3: :love3:
:bighug: :bighug: to you both from Mollie and me xx
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Thinking of you Carol and thanks for sharing. :love3: :love3:

:bighug: :bighug: To you and the gorgeous Tasmin.

Kay.xx