From our Team Sophie and supported dogs

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

From our Team Sophie and supported dogs

Post by Glenys »

As far as I know Sophies long awaited Hip operation will go ahead next week it will be funded by Rescue Sophie is the most wonderful little lady who deserves to have her surgery all crossed.
Also to let everyone know I have now got some more of our lovely wall calendars as they sold out quickly so just 50 now available by visiting our website .
Also there is a donation button on there too if you wish to become or continue to be part of helping dogs like Sophie,Benson,Paisley ,Bobby
Thank you so much to all who support regularly it really is the only way we can continue if you have not received a newsletter please email me on a personal note currently we have some difficuties / things going on in our lives Sam and I but rest assured Rescue does and will always continue that is a given ! our small dedicated team are there we all are on this incredible journey together with your help.
website www.homealabrador.net
email any of the team details also on the site please note if you need a receipt my email is labrador.rescue@btinternet.com
Team
Gina Boyd
Carole Fairhurst
Lin Jackson
As always thank you everyone who supports us in any way xxx