Another Thank You from little Pip

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Debsalabradora1
Senior User
Senior User

Another Thank You from little Pip

Post by Debsalabradora1 »

Hi everyone,
Thank you for my recent birthday wishes and for all the kind words after Gleny's recent post updating my care.
I had a great birthday and I'm very happy in my new home. I have even made proper friends with Big Jess (a bit of a grumpy tabby cat), we must be friends now 'cos he gave me a kiss on my nose the other day.... I just knew he wouldn't be able to resist me...
I'm looking forward to Christmas - Millie has told me that we will get spoiled. I just hope that white cold stuff stays away - already had some of that and it's not really for me, thank you.....
I know that my mum just wants me to be able to get better - that would be the best Christmas present ever. I seem to be at the vets most weeks at the moment. I have had my immunotherapy injection today and my eyes were checked again - I had to have some different drops today 'cos I have made a little sore area on my eye because of scratching and rubbing my face on things - I know I shouldn't but it is so hard not to scratch when you itch so. I had 2 days of steroids as a booster dose just to give me a bit of relief before my next injection today - I have it again in 3 weeks - I will be on the maximum dose then so PAWS and everything crossed it works for me. Me, Mum and MIllie were looking at pictures of the lovely Lily with her mum doing agility (I think I would like to try that when I'm better - my new nickname is Ninja Pip!!) and I really hope that I get better like she did.
Anyway, thank you to all of you that help to look after me, I know my mum appreciates it (she tells me I'm really gorgeous, even if I am a bit scabby around the edges just now!!)
I like to show off wearing some doggy reindeer antlers (the things you have to do to humour your humans), so if I stand still long enough for my mum to take a pic and you don't mind seeing me with a sore little face, watch this space...
Lots of love from Pip.xxx
Debs, Millie and Poppy (and Pippi).xx

My dogs, in my heart and mind forever....
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Another Thank You from little Pip

Post by coco-bean »

Pip I so hope your injections work, and I can't wait to see you in your antlers. :love5:

Coco says she is glad you and Jess made friends, Coco has a 14 year old cat here and he still won't go near her, think she is just too giddy and he just wants a quiet life.
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Dear Pip thank you for the update Your Mum must not worry as what needs to be done will be done to get you better and enjoy a long and happy life with love and kisses xxx

PS this Christmas thing is very good it means that everyone is happy and there is some lovely treats too :s23:
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Fingers and paws crossed that all of this treatment can help with the itching Pip. It's gorgeous doggies like you that spur many of us on with fundraising and support.

Look forward to the doggy antlers pics.. I saw a doggy halo on FB tonight! Toby won't be needing one of those :1967: but I'm sure you deserve one Pip xx
x33
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Bless you Pip I so hope this itching business goes away for you. I am allergic to dust mites too so know how you suffer and feel.

Look forward to your antler photos.

Jackie x
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

I really hope your injection helps you and you will soon be a bit better. You are a lovely girl Pip :sm5:
Kay