Ellie

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Ellie

Post by Glenys »

From Sue and Neil :

Pic of Ellie chilling out. She is really coming on, what a difference from Sunday afternoon when we collected her.

Back at the vets yesterday for more ear treatment for her poor neglected ears. Sat nicely for the vet.

At the weigh in she has lost .3 kg since Monday which is encouraging. She loves her three walks a day after having not had any for two years!

She is currently too fat to jump in and out of the car so we had to train her to use the ramp. Luckily she loves raw carrots so we used them to entice her in and out, and after just three trips in the car she will now use the ramp on her own. Yay! Clever little cookie.

She is very affectionate and playful.

Back to the vets on Wednesday to have her ears flushed out and day or so after that should be ready to go to her forever home.

We will be sorry to see her go but happy that she will finally get cared for in the way she deserves

Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
janie1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Ellie

Post by janie1 »

What a clever girl using the ramp so quickly. My Dylan took about 2 months to use his and not without some considerable encouragement. I really wish you well in your forever home and well done to your foster mum and dad for a lovely foster home.
Jane and Ellie x
Remembering Dylan 9/6/2003-6/11/2014 xxx very special boy. My beautiful black Prince.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Bless her she looks very happy in that photo. So lovely to hear she is getting walks can't believe she has gone without for so long.

Thank you for the update and thank you so much for caring for beautiful Ellie :angel:

Jackie x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Oh wow she is beautiful, she reminds me so much of our girlie Millie who went to the bridge 2 years ago, it made my heart jump seeing her picture, Mark said that pic could be him and Millie.

Now tugging at my heart strings I hope Ellie gets her forever home soon, or Mark could be getting some serious earache!

Thanks for looking after her so well.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

What a clever girl for using the ramp so quickly. She looks lovely. x3
Kay