Fergus needs our special magic

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Fergus needs our special magic

Post by Glenys »

Ok we need help today were are aware of a lovely male Fergus ten months sadly he was rolled on by a car and has had major surgery he needs a foster or home dedicated to getting him back to fitness he is lovely natured lives with other dogs and a cat he needs this chance as his owner is poorly and cannot commit to his rehabilitation.
He needs some swimming therapy etc we do not want to hear this dog has been put down he is a baby really I really think between us he can have a happy life so a foster or a forever home needed photos at some point soon plus his vet records luckily a Vet we already deal with for another supported dog goes without saying his cost will be met. more news later
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Fergus needs our special magic

Post by Jane267 »

Aww. Bless him. Really sorry that I am not in a position to help. I do hope the right wonderful person will be along very soon.

Healing thoughts to Fergus and his owner.

Jane and Lily
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Buckets full of positive healing thoughts to Fergus from here

Hope he gets his foster or forever home soon and is back to full health soon

Gentle :bighug: Fergus xx
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Goodness, what a terrible to thing happen to Fergus. I do hope that someone who has been approved sees this post and can provide that special home for this baby boy. He sounds adorable.

Hopefully we can raise a decent amount in the forthcoming auction to help with costs for Fergus' rehabilitation :love2:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

I am so sorry to hear about Fergus's accident. I send lots of healing thoughts to him and a gentle :bighug:
Kay
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Willow wrote:Goodness, what a terrible to thing happen to Fergus. I do hope that someone who has been approved sees this post and can provide that special home for this baby boy. He sounds adorable.

Hopefully we can raise a decent amount in the forthcoming auction to help with costs for Fergus' rehabilitation :love2:
I'm with you on that one Joanna. :2379:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Poor lad hope he get a special home.

Jackie x