Remember your beloved friend at this special time of year

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Our Beloved Little Max

Post by LabLover »

Our Darling Beloved Little Max,

It's hard to believe that 1 year has passed since we had to say our goodbyes and more so that it was exactly 6 years to the day we first brought you home into our lives that we said our goodbyes when you were only 7 years old.

Although life was a rollercoaster with your IBD we fought so hard together and with everything you went through you fought so hard every step of the way to stay with us, as you loved us so much like we did you and that's why you became known as the Brave Soldier but the aggressive cancer that got you so young was one battle we couldn't beat together.

Mummy and Daddy talk about you and your Bruvs everyday and know they will be looking after you and miss them terribly too but you and me had such a unique, unexplainable bond which can never be filled, as you were my soul mate and boy in a million.

We may have only had 6 years together but Little Max you brought us so much happiness into our lives and left us with so many happy memories that we will always cherish and treasure forever and one day we will all be a family together again.

Lots of love Mummy, Daddy & Fynley xxx
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Our Beloved Little Max

Post by Liz5353 »

A beautiful tribute to your darling boy Little Max.
Thinking of you and sending love to you all,
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Amanda, it doesn't seem like a year has passed since you said goodnight to Little Max.
You write so beautifully of your boy in a million and I know you must miss Max, Milo and Zak terribly.
Thinking of you,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Thank you both for your thoughts and kind comments on what was a very difficult day, it meant a lot to us both that some people still remember our beloved boy Little Max.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Sorry I am a bit late - thinking of you as you remember Little Max, I know you think the world of all of your dogs but like you say Max was a very special little lad who was taken far too soon. Sending lots of love and hugs, you will have had a very difficult day......that pain and heartbreak never leaves us.

Jackie xx
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Amanda and Jim I'm so sorry I'm late with this reply to your lovely tribute to Little Max on the first anniversary of his passing. Your words were so moving as Little Max held a special place in the hearts of all of us who followed his incredible fight to overcome all his problems. I know that Max was your dog in a million and totally understand the incredible bond you had with him as I did with George. I think when you are fortunate to experience this special bond you realise that although they are no longer there their spirit is with you forever and it is definitely something to treasure.

Run free dear Little Max I do hope George isn't teaching you how to chase the deer.
Joan and George x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

He was a special boy always remember xx