hello to all

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rodmv
New User
New User

hello to all

Post by Rodmv »

Hi my name is Rod and i have followed this site on facebook and the web for a few months now my Retriever passed away August 2016 and i have previously had a labrador I will be looking for a replacement in the future and will be happy to rehome a dog from this site I live by the sea in Fleetwood and have had many a walk and paddle with my dogs .

So hello and keep up the good work.
Rolocakes
New User
New User

Re: hello to all

Post by Rolocakes »

Hello to you,

so sorry you lost your beautiful friend. Good luck with your future friend. Wow lucky dog living by the sea.

I joined here today,
Me too, I lost Rolo (13 year old chocolate lady), 2nd Jan 2018, I'm very lost without her, i'm getting fat as I have no one to walk with, she was my best friend.

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Anna
x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Rod
Welcome from us, we are sorry to read of the loss of your beautiful companion, it is a very upsetting time.
I do hope that you find a new friend soon, I take it that you have filled in the forms, you may have to be patient as the rescue is very very busy at the moment.
Good luck
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hello Rod and also Hello Anna and welcome to this very friendly Forum. Sorry that I've only just seen your posts I don't know how I missed them.

Rod I'm sorry that you lost your Retriever in 2016, they leave such a huge hole when they leave us. I lost my black lab, adopted from this Rescue in Nov 2016 and miss him every day. Have you filled in the application form, that's the first step and remember that the Rescue is always very busy so if you ring Glenys or Gina do please be patient if you can't get through as they are also in the middle of the biggest rescue they have had.

Anna I'm really sorry for your loss too which was very recent, you must be heart broken still. Your choc girl, Rolo, lived to a very good age and you must have so many happy memories of your time together. My black lab was only 8 yrs old when he died but our happy memories do make us smile as we remember him and I hope, in time, you will be able to do the same.
As I said to Rod you do need to fill in the application form first and then speak to Glenys or Gina.

I hope you will both find your new friends soon, I've been a supporter of this Rescue for many years and I can definitely say there are always gorgeous labs coming through the Rescue. Please keep us posted on your progress and good luck.
Joan and George x