New to site

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kjenner
New User
New User

New to site

Post by kjenner »

Hi everyone,
My name is Kate and I have just registered with the Labrador Rescue. My lovely Lab
Charlie died in January aged 11 and a half and I would like to give a home to an older dog who needs one. I look forward to joining in the conversation though the posts.
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: New to site

Post by Lins »

Hi Kate. A warm welcome to this very friendly forum. Sorry to learn that you lost your beloved Charlie in January, he was a good age but, nevertheless, we never have them long enough do we.

Good luck in your quest for a new furbaby, I'm sure it won't be long before you find each other. Good luck.

RIP at the bridge dear Charlie.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

Welcome Kate :1972:

So sorry you had to say goodbye to Charlie. :blue:

We've had lots of oldies needing homes recently, good luck Glenys will find you the prefect match.

Run free sweet boy.
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
joan1
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by joan1 »

Hello and a warm welcome from us I am new too and hoping for a pall for my old girl Bess
Sorry to hear about the loss of your pall it is so sad when they have too leave us
:2379:
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hi Kate and welcome to this very addictive forum. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your boy, Charlie, earlier this year, most of us on here know exactly how you are feeling and really sympathise with you.

I hope you soon find yourself adopted by one of Glenys lovely labs, she's had so many gorgeous oldies in recently but you can rest assured that there will be more coming in. Please keep us posted on how things go and when the right dog comes along we do like photos on here :thumbup:

Run free dear Charlie x
Joan and George x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Welcome to the site. It's a great place. Sorry you have found it because of your losing Charlie. (That's how I found it too though). I hope you find your new friend soon. Charlie would be pleased that you can welcome someone else.

Hilary, Tuppence, Rowley Douma
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

hi kate
sorry you have lost your boy charlie be sure we know your pain but also we know the joy of welcoming a new pal into our life Jess was middle aged but our bracken was a retired gun dog no longer wanted as he couldnt work
trust glenys and she will help you get the right dog for you
anne jess and bracken
Lisahoward123
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lisahoward123 »

Hi Kate welcome to this fab site so sorry for the loss of your lovely boy. :blue: a Hope you find a new fur baby with the help of MKF soon. Love Lisa Archie and Tarka xx
kjenner
New User
New User

Post by kjenner »

Hi everyone,
Thank you for the welcome and kind words. I miss my boy so I am hoping a new dog comes along soon.
Kate
Labs-R-Lovely
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Labs-R-Lovely »

Hi Kate,

A warm welcome to this lovely site from me too.

I lost my precious boy Barney just 4 weeks ago - he was nearly 16 - and I know just how you are feeling.

The warmth, love and support from members of the forum is amazing and such a comfort.

Take care :bighug:

Love Sue (& Barney)
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Hi and welcome to the site Kate
I'm sorry to hear that you have had to say goodbye to your beloved boy Charlie and know it will be a very difficult time for you but I hope your special memories of him and your adventures together will bring you comfort.
A new companion will find you soon I'm sure and find a place in your heart beside Charlie,
For you :love3:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Hi Kate and welcome to this very addictive forum. Although I don't post everyday I always come on and read what is going on. So Sorry to hear that you lost your boy, Charlie and hopefully Glenys will find you a new furbie to give your love.

We all know the pain when you lose your beautiful pals. :bighug:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Kate
A warm welcome from us also ,our thoughts are with you at the loss of your dear boy Charle, it is a difficult time but it is wonderful that you are thinking of giving another boy or girl a loving forever home. Good Luck
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :2379:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Welcome Kate sorry to hear of your sad loss
kjenner
New User
New User

Post by kjenner »

Thank you again for the kind words and support. I have been overwhelmed by the warmth and support shown to me.
Kind regards
Kate