Hello

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Alyg2001
New User
New User

Hello

Post by Alyg2001 »

I lost my beloved Poppy last Monday she was 15 years old X House so quiet and miss her terribly x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello

Post by Lins »

Hello. I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your beloved Poppy. She was a good age and they leave a massive hole in your heart and what feels like a brick in your gut.

You never forget them but things will get easier (not easy) in time and you will remember her with a smile on your face. Too many of us know only too well what you are going through.

Run free at the Bridge dear Poppy, you will be in good company. :love2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

I'm so sorry to read that you have lost your beloved Poppy, it's so hard to cope with the quietness and the space under foot. Fifteen is a great age, Poppy was well loved and cared for, so I hope that in time your special pictures and memories of you adventures together will bring you some comfort. Maybe when the time is right for you, you'll feel able to find room on your sofa and alongside Poppy in your heart for another friend.
Thinking of you :love3:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

I am so sorry that you have lost your lovely Poppy. She was a very good age bless her.

Thinking of you at this very sad time :love3:
Kay
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

I'm so sorry to read that you have lost your beloved Poppy but what an incredible age, although I truly believe whatever age we lose our friends it always seems too soon. I hope your happy memories of Poppy will bring you comfort in the months to come and that you will be able to remember her with a smile.

I think most of us on here have been in your position and know the awful quiet and emptyness you are now experiencing in time it does pass but it is a very distressing time.

Run free dear Poppy x
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We are so sorry about the loss of your beautiful Poppy.these are difficult days so we are thinking of you.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly x
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

I'm sorry to read about Poppy. We've all been there, and really know what you are going through. They leave a huge hole. You are welcome to share your memories and feelings on here any time. We're a nice bunch, and know where you are coming from. Xx :love3:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x