Hello!

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Karen Stead
New User
New User

Hello!

Post by Karen Stead »

I have talked to Ann Carol who rang me after I enquired about re-homing a lab but I'm not sure that I have been accepted. Does the fact that I can post on your chat site mean I have been?
Karen
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello!

Post by JoanG »

Hello Karen and welcome to this wonderful site. The small number of people who run the Rescue are, as you know, very busy and don't manage to get on to the Forum regularly so I would suggest you either ring Glenys or one of the co-ordinators to check where you are in the adoption process. I don't think that being able to post on the Forum means you have been approved to adopt so you do need to check.

Hope your search for a lab to adopt goes well, it's worth the wait we adopted George 7 years ago, he's now 8 yrs old and a pleasure to own. Let us know how you get on.
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Karen
Welcome from us also.
I have 4 girls 3 black and 1 chocolate and they are aged between 8 and 11.
I hope you find a suitable forever lab very soon.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :2379:
Karen Stead
New User
New User

Post by Karen Stead »

Thank you for your kind replies - I have been approved & it feels a bit like winning an Olympic Medal as I have always bought puppies before! Always had at least 1 lab plus a flatcoat and in amongst 2 undefinable mongrels who just needed a home as I was obviously regarded by doggy friends as a soft touch!!

I have an elderly lab, 14 & a half but still very fit and active for her age and an excellent role model for a younger dog! I cann't wait to find the right dog on this caring site.
Karen
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh congratulations on being approved to adopt (or be adopted :1968: ). There have been some lovely lads and ladies on the site recently so I bet it doesn't take too long for the right Lab to come along and find a place on your sofa and in your heart!
Keep in touch and let us know....pictures are good too :thumbup:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Congratulations Karen. I'm excited for you. The team are excellent in finding the right doggy for their forever home. You can trust them but, you might need to be patient. Good luck.

Oh, and a warm welcome to the site from us too. :2379:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Karen Stead
New User
New User

Post by Karen Stead »

Thanks to you all for your kind, welcoming messages it's lovely to feel there is a dog loving community out there ! I will keep you updated on my progress. Karen
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Good luck in the search for your new fur-baby from here too :1972:

Look forward to reading your update :2379:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three