Hello

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Westendorf88
New User
New User

Hello

Post by Westendorf88 »

Hello, we are Susan and Adrian and our 15 year old Labrador retriever sadly passed away two weeks ago. We are missing him terribly but are keen to have another.Charlie was a rescue dog and added so much to our lives and we know we provided him with a great life too. We would love to be able to have the chance to make a difference to another dog moving forward.
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello

Post by 12_paws »

Hello both and welcome to the site,
I'm sorry to read that you have said goodbye to your boy Charlie, it will be a very difficult time for you but try to take comfort knowing that he lived to a grand age and had a good life with you.
It's a testament to Charlie and his nature that you want to share your home & heart again; when you are ready, you can complete an application form on the adoption page to start the process.
Sleep tight Charlie, safe in your heart.
Des
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Hello Susan and Adrian. So sorry for your loss, most of us on here know exactly how you are feeling right now. Things will get easier with time and you will smile at the wonderful times you shared with Charlie. It's great that you are looking to re home another rescue and I am sure your beloved Charlie would be happy and proud for you to do so.

Run free at the bridge dear Charlie and say hello to all our furbabies that will be there to welcome you. :love2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello To both of you from us.
We are very sorry for your loss of Charlie he was a very good age,but they are such a miss.
We hope to hear from you again.
I have 4 girls 3 black and 1 chocolate.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :2379: