If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Surfer 9
New User
New User

Post by Surfer 9 »

Hello all, this afternoon I brought Biscuit home to live with my colliexspringer and myself. Considering all this is new to her and she is quite young, she spent a good while asleep in the lounge always alongside her new friend.

Hopefully this night will be uneventful and we all get some sleep! She is a little beauty.
Sarah
New User
New User

Re: Newbie

Post by Sarah »

Hope you managed to get some sleep with your new addition!! It is great that she has found a home with you.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello and welcome from us, Biscuit looks very beautiful we are thrilled that she has a new forever home, we hope you have a very quiet peaceful night.
Please keep us updated.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Hi and welcome!
Good to read that biscuit has found a loving new home and a friend to help her settle though I bet she doesn't stay sleepy for long - far too cute looking to be a sleepy miss me thinks!
Hope you had a good night and all is going well today,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Hope all is well today. Biscuit looks good enough to eat. :2379:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Surfer 9
New User
New User

Post by Surfer 9 »

So far so very good!! Biscuit is being a little Angel. Well not really an angel as all you lab owners already know!!

She is starting to settle in here and gets on like a house on fire with our other girl. Appointment with the Vet on Monday to have a meet and greet and checkup etc and will book her spey appointment at the same time.

She has been clean the past two nights although with her big paws going out in the rain and mud the kitchen floor has never met the mop so much.

Thanks for all the good wishes.
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

So pleased Biscuit has found you so quickly. She sounds a love and I hope you and she and her new friend have many happy years together.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma