Just saying hi!

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Charlie Mum
New User
New User

Just saying hi!

Post by Charlie Mum »

Just wanted to say hi!

We adopted Charlie (chocolate) from M.K.F. towards the end of November 2008 aged 2 (following the loss of Lewis (yellow) at almost 14 we'd had him since 8 weeks old. He'd had 2 hip replacements thanks to Pet Plan over the years). Charlie's well, just a bit slower now aged nearly 11. We love him to infinity and beyond.

I've followed the website and Facebook for many years but I'd forgotten my old username and password so thought I'd re-register and get involved.

I have quite a few blankets if they are of any use to you, I could drop them off?
Last edited by Charlie Mum on 23 Apr 2017, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Andrea & Charlie X
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Just saying hi!

Post by jackie »

:1954: Hello Andrea and welcome back! I have two Labs, Maggie who is coming up to 13 and Bella who is just over 10. Pleased all is going well with Charlie. Look forward to chatting more, there are not a lot of folk on here nowadays most are using FB.

Jackie x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Hi Andrea, a warm welcome back from us too.

Like Charlie, Molly is from MKF and slowing down now. She is almost 11 and racked with arthritis for which she is on pain control.

She has lived a very active life and is paying the price now. If we had our time over and asked Molly would she change anything, I'm sure she would say no.

Looking forward to reading more about Charlie. As Jackie states, a lot of people are using fb now. It has virtually killed MKF's website off. :blue:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Andrea a warm welcome from us also , we have 4 girls, Shelly 12 Bonnie 10 MKF girl Molly about 9 we think and Polly 9 .
We look forward to hearing from you again soon, a hug for Charlie from us.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :bighug:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Hi and welcome Andrea!
Sounds like Charlie was the perfect match for you, good to hear that he is well in his mature years and very clearly has you wrapped around his paw :1968:
Any chance of a picture of your handsome lad..............
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Charlie Mum
New User
New User

Post by Charlie Mum »

Many thanks for your very warm welcomes Jackie, Lins, Liz and Des. Looking forward to chatting with you more.

It's a real shame Facebook takes people away from the website, it was a great comfort to me when Lewis went over Rainbow Bridge on 4 November 2005 and I've followed it ever since.

I've not mastered the art of posting photos yet but there is a photo on Facebook!
Andrea & Charlie X
Charlie Mum
New User
New User

Post by Charlie Mum »

Hi

Many thanks Abi Edwards for taking the blankets and stamps.
Andrea & Charlie X