LATEST NEWS ON 'ROSIE'.

To ensure details to rosie pictures and updates stay secure - this forum is NOT visible to people browsingthe forum - It will only become visible to registered users of this site once they have logged into the forum

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

My fingers are crossed for Rosie.
Jackie
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

I hope everything goes ok and Rosie finds her new forever home, jan xx
It is never too late.
CarolynM
Webbyswife
Webbyswife

Post by CarolynM »

Fingers crossed here too

xxx
Carolyn
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

OH I DO HOPE ALL GOES WELL!!!

I THINK THIS LITTLE GIRL HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN ALL OUR HEARTS :love5: AND IT WOULD BE LOVELY FOR HER TO FIND A LOVING HOME.

I KNOW MARTIN AND KATHRYN WILL MISS HER BUT THEY HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB AND I AM SURE THE LADY WILL KEEP IN TOUCH.

EVERYTHING CROSSED HERE. SENDING ALL OUR LOVE.

GILL MEG AND MAISIE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

ROSIE HAS A NEW HOME

It's official !!.... Rosie is going to her new home with Alison on Anglesey in North Wales on Thursday.

Since Anglesey / Stockport, is a long drive for 1 person I've arranged to meet Alison half way and hand over Rosie.

It will be sad to see her go, but we know she is going to a good home with Alison, and she will have the company of Alisons 2 other dogs and is only 5 minutes from the beach for her 'walkies' !!!

What a lucky girl !!

MARTIN.
aliandwills

Post by aliandwills »

That's fantastic news for Rosie. Good luck in your new home!
I'm sure she has enjoyed her stay with you and Kathryn. You've certainly helped her turn a corner with her health. Well done.

Martin ... does that mean you have space for another special labrador? :wink:

Alison x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Just caught up with this post....and I am pleased I have looked, I am delighted to hear that Rosie has a new home. Thank you Martin and Kathryn for looking after Rosie and thank you Alison for giving her a forever home.

Jackie xxx
Simon
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Simon »

Fantastic, amazing,brillant and just wonderful news for Rosie!! Our very best wishes for Rosie and her new family.

SImon and Pip
Alison B

Post by Alison B »

Good News!
You and Kathryn have turned this little girls life around for the better.

I know it must be a bittersweet moment- but she's going to have a lovely life with Alison and her dogs.

Thank You and Well Done! And Thanks to Alison too

Love Alison & Rosie XXX
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Wonderful news for Rosie, Martin. Will make sure and tell Karen on Monday, I know she'll be pleased too.. :)

You and Kathryn have done a brilliant job.

Alison x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Martin I know you will miss her but if you hadnt have been there for her then I dont think she would have been the girl she is now.
Bless you xx

Also please thank your Vet we just had the last bill and he has dicounted slighly for compassionate reasons.
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

So glad that Rosie is going to be going to her new forever home. Thank you Martin and Kathryn - without you two she would never have had this amazing chance.

Foster carers supreme!!
I hope you don't find it too difficult to let her go to Wales allthough I suspect you will!!
Gemma x
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by triomum »

So pleased for Rosie - sounds like she's going to a lovely home. She's a very lucky girl to have found both you & Kathryn and Alison. Can;t wait to see pictures of her on the beach - it's definitely the place to be if you are a lab!
islander1963

Post by islander1963 »

so happy to hear this, I know she has loved being with you martin and you having her, but it is great she now has a forever home for her twilight years, nice to see there are still good people in this world, congratulations to alison on her new family member and thankyou to martin for rehabilitation rosie so wonderfully with care and love
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Oh that is such good news, Martin. She will be a very lucky dog to live on Anglesey and so near to the beach too. I am sure Alison will love her as we all did when she visited school. I hope your drive is trouble free - there are a lot of road works at the end of the M56 at the moment which is a real pain, so it may be better to avoid the Queensferry route and take the M53 Chester southerly and rejoing the A55. If you do chance it through the roadworks watch out for the speed camera in the 40 mph zone. I've seen it flash at a few people over the last few months!