George and Mildred

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BobandAli

George and Mildred

Post by BobandAli »

Just a quick update on George and Mildred our two MKF doggies. We have had George (black) for nearly two years and Mildred (yellow) for nearly one and I'm sure it comes as no great surprise to labrador lovers that they have secured a very special place in our affections. It would be very hard now to imagine life without them. They are completely different in temperament - Millie is the bouncy, excitable, extrovert :P and George the laid-back, wise, 'seen-it-all-before' gentleman. 8) They are an inseparable pair and after an initial warinesss they have become the best of friends as you can see from the attached photos. Thank you to all the volunteers at the rescue for bringing them into our lives - you are all stars!
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Lovely thank you x
CarolynM
Webbyswife
Webbyswife

Post by CarolynM »

What a wonderful piccy of them sharing a stick! Did they take it home with them?? :D
Carolyn
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Another one for calendar 09 I think...

Its so nice when they get on, luckily my two do have a play fight, tug,etc then the next thing they are having a kiss.. :)
andrea

Post by andrea »

fantastic pic....xx
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Don't know how I missed this post. What a lovely pair of dogs they are. So happy together too!
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Yes great pictures .
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

I love it when they get half a stick each!! Finn used to do that with Max. However it was slightly unfair given Max is a little terrier. Poor Finn was lumbered with the job of swiiming in carrying the weight of the stick and of Max!!! No wonder he was a great swimmer - all that stamina training!!
Gemma