A happy year with Dudley

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

wilson101

A happy year with Dudley

Post by wilson101 »

We have now had Dudley for nearly a year, and he is wonderful. My heart leapt when I saw him on the website, as he is the same mixture of black labrador mum, and springer spaniel father as our previous dog, who had died a month earlier. He was only eight months when we picked him up from Eccleston. At first he was very hesitant about getting in the car, perhaps he thought we would return him to kennels, and another strange family would pick him up. He enjoys razzling around the hens and two ponies. and as was mentioned on the website, loves everyone, and the feeling is reciprocated. I would love his former owners to read this, and to know that Dudley is a very dearly loved member of our family. Thank you Labrador Rescue for the terrific job you all do.
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: A happy year with Dudley

Post by JoanG »

:occasion7: welcome to the site and it's lovely to hear how Dudley is enjoying his new life, it sounds like a dog's dream :1939:

Isn't it wonderful how these dogs mend our broken hearts and bring the fun and laughter back into our homes. Glenys and her team should be proud of the happiness they bring to so many people :thumbup:

Joan and George x
Joan and George x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Lovely update we love to hear about the dogs any pics?
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Thank you so much for the update. I remember Dudley :love5: Glad you are enjoyimg life with him and him with you by the soud of it. We love piccys on this site - hint, hint.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Great to hear that Dudley has settled and is loved... any photos? :love3:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories