Simba Introducing Shiva

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Simba Introducing Shiva

Post by Simbasmum »

yes and Shiva is Sanskrit for Auspicious one as well as being the Hindu God of Change & Destruction! (we get along OK, although he annoys me sometimes!!)
When one door closes another door ALWAYS opens- and we may never know what the grand plan is, but believe me, the universe will give you everything you deserve if you just have faith. Karma is a beautiful thing.
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

This is a photo of my Bro Shiva with his pheasant - he barked at our big sis when she came home from work - and I was quite surprised!
When one door closes another door ALWAYS opens- and we may never know what the grand plan is, but believe me, the universe will give you everything you deserve if you just have faith. Karma is a beautiful thing.
fifidee

Post by fifidee »

Hey Shiva, you look cool, but have you seen my latest pic????
Look forward to meeting you bro!
Love Skipper x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

It's like looking at identical twins here lads - boy could you two have real fun at Fun Day, one do the mischief, the other gets the blame and both could say 'it was him'!!
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillal1 »

They are both so beautiful and I agree so much alike!!!! :2379: :2379:

It's like looking at identical twins here lads - boy could you two have real fun at Fun Day, one do the mischief, the other gets the blame and both could say 'it was him'!!

What do you mean Desley they look as though butter would not melt in their mouths!!!!! :1958: :1958: ANGELS IM SURE.

Gill,Milly and Lilly.
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

They are all beautiful!!!

Gill, Meg, Maisie & Murphy
:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Shiva you are one gorgeous puppy :love5: :love5: :love5:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

Thank you all for your comments - we met Oscar today in Tatton Park, but Mum wasn't organised with camera but we know Lin took loads and will share.

Meanwhile, here are two of us yesterday:
Shiva laughing at me

Then the two of us chilling

and a third where I am sharing a bone (don't have a choice really, Shiva pinches them normally!!
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

More lovely pictures :love5: :love5: :love5:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

:love5: :love5: Gorgeous pictures of two happy boys.

Kay.xx
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Lovely pics :love2: :love2:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

Hi Shiva here - my Mum was away at work somewhere called Glasgow this week (Simba told me to watch when the suitcase comes out as it means Mum has to go away overnight). We are going to get weighed at the vets tomorrow - apparently last month I put on the normal amount for a puppy, but Mum said as Simba had put on 3 kilos he had to "go on a diet" This meant he only got a bit of food, so he tries to steal mine and I try and steal the cats' food!
Anyway she thinks it might be Simba's birthday today and then she told me this week that when Simba was little and abandoned he was only the same age as I am now - 18 weeks - he was only little and doesn't remember it really but he was in a cage for three weeks until Mum and Dad rescued him.
Anyway as she only came home tonight, she said we can have a big treat tomorrow - I said it might be a big bone but Simba thinks it might be a swim! Simba said he'll let you all know tomorrow!
I thought i ought to tell you all about my new nest in teh front garden - Mum says the plant has been Shiva'd, what ever that means - I think I look cute!

kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

:love5: Loved your picture.

Hope you and Simba enjoyed your treat.

Kay.xx
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

Yes it was a treat and food - an enormous bone each - only I like to pinch Simba's!
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

Took "the boys" to the River Bollin today - very swollen and in flood- but they enjoyed themselves. Shiva went swimming and Simba, well he went body surfing!