Muddy Dogs!

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Muddy Dogs!

Post by benjiesmum »

We haven't got any clean dogs at our house at the moment. It has been muddy in the fields and it gets everywhere. We went for our walk up to the top field yesterday to bring Tomos home because he is sometimes late for his tea.

Here is muddy Buddie..... :king:

And an even muddier Benjie.... :shock:

I have washed their beds three times. I have washed the floor every hour! But they are happy, so what the heck! :?
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

That's the one bonus of having black dogs - the mud doesn't show as badly - that is until they've shaken themselves all over the wallpaper!!! :lol: :lol:
Looks like they've had fun though!!
Gemma
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by triomum »

Definitely agree with Gemma - I have two blacks and one yellow, and I always wonder why Dylan gets so much more muddier than the other two - then I realise that they are just as muddy but I can't see it. We're up in Scotland at the moment, by the beach - no mud but lots of sand - the floor crunches with it when we walk!! Julie
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

Very muddy here at the moment too, i,ve given up on the kitchen floor, just cant keep it clean, going through loads of towels as paddy is a right dirty dog he just loves mud, also had my daughters two here today, you wouldnt think that TWO could make things TEN times worse, :P jan xx
It is never too late.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Know the feeling.....washing towel after towel at the moment. I will be pleased when the warmer weather comes, although if last Summer was anything to go by things won't get any better!

Jackie x
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

As Max is a bit restricted on where he can go and what he can do because of his illness my floors wouldn't be too bad at all EXCEPT FOR MY HUSBAND'S MUDDY BOOTS!!!
He makes more mess than Max ever did and that's not bad going for someone who is working in an office for four or five days a week.
I just wait for the mud to dry and then hoover it up having given up mopping as a bad job.
The floor is mopped twice a week. It's just a complete waste of time doing it more often in our house.