Cody Update

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

leaes
New User
New User

Cody Update

Post by leaes »

Hi my name is Cody. Clue in the title I guess. I came to live with the Lea family in April after they lost Molly and I had a big job ahead of me. I was to be the new big brother for little Honey. Well what can I say our Honey is quiet little mouse or so I first thought but oh how that is not true now. Not blowing my own trumpet too much I think that is down to me. We get on like a house on fire and I just love to chase her and I always catch her!!

Anyways these Lea lot are a fab bunch and I love them lots and well they absolutely adore me. Well who wouldn't. I am a very likeable chap you know.

Just thought it was about time that I gave you an update as I have been living her for a while now.

Cheers everyone

Cody
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Cody Update

Post by Glenys »

Lovely update thank you :love5:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

What a lovely update and so pleased you have settled and happy in your new home :love5:

Sounds like you have landed on all 4 paws.

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

You clever boy Cody - you can blow own trumpet as much as you like for me :thumbup: :love5:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Sorry I missed this :2019: Anyway what a star you are Cody to settle in so well and be a brilliant Big Brother to little Honey. It sounds as if you have taught her how to enjoy being a bouncy lab so well done you :thumbup:

It does sound as if you have a wonderful home and You have obviously brought the Lea family a lot of happiness and fun too, so well done again Cody :love5:

Joan x
Joan and George x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

:2379: There's brotherly love for you! Well done Cody,lovely to hear how well you've settled,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Lovely update Cody. Guess what…..we also have a Honey Lea here (yellow girlie) could be confusing :1955:

Alison x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Lovely update Cody. Great you have a lovely home and have made Honey happy again. :bighug:

Hilary, Tuppence & Rowley