Find a Way Back

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

bessiebunches
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by bessiebunches »

Glenys
You know we say our dogs are in forever homes, and they are just that, Ned is forever with you. x

Big hugs to Gollie x

Love & Light
Gail
Love Light and Reiki Blessings

Gail

xx
Image www.back2healing.co.uk
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

I cant beleive I missed this post... :oops: but from reading your story Glenys yes I know how hard it was for you losing Ned, he was so special to everyone who met him, I loved him as much as if he was my own, on that last weekend he was at the van I kind of knew that it would be Neds last visit so that is why I gave him a big hug and kiss before I left I knew I would not see that face again..

Little Gollie is I am sure Ned back he is such a character, and somehow "him upstairs" has ways of helping us too come to terms with our grief.

When we lost our Ben so quickly one day he was here the next he was gone, I was as you say walking round in a daze...I just wondered if I would love another dog again..as it was we found Paddy and he is my life and I love him as much if not more if that is possible as Ben.
Lucy we are convinced is Ben come back to us, she sits in the same place ben used to its as if he has come back but he couldnt come back as a boy so he has had to come back as a girl...she doesnt miss a thing like Ben didnt and she also sits on the top of the chair looking out of the window like Ben did, I have a picture of him and her sitting exactley the same way...
I dont think they ever leave us, and if there is a place up above where we all meet again I hope that we all meet up with our dogs and this time they stay with us forever...