FOR ALL PLAYERS OF THE WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY BONUS BALL GAMES

Bonus Ball Club for the Wednesday draws is run by Marge aka Mollie.
Half of the weekly pot is paid to the winner - the remainder is paid to the rescue.
Our grateful thanks to such a kind lady and a member of our fundraising team.

Moderators: jackie, Blakey, Forum Moderators

Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

FOR ALL PLAYERS OF THE WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY BONUS BALL GAMES

Post by Blakey »

We just wanted to give a gentle reminder of the rules of the bonus ball games.

You have a number between 1-49, numbers cost £1.00 each.

You pay for 4 weeks IN ADVANCE to save sending money each week (so for £4.00 you are entered for 4 weeks). Some members like to pay well in advance but this is entirely up to each individual.

When the bonus ball comes out on a Wednesday/Saturday night on the National Lottery if it is your number you win. If all numbers are sold the winner will receive £24.50 and Labrador Rescue will receive £24.50. If all of the 49 numbers are not sold then we would have a rollover.

Just recently, both myself and Jackie have been experiencing problems with players not paying on time. In these cases, it falls to us to have to put the money into "the pot" to ensure that the prize fund is correct. As you will hopefully understand, this can become quite costly for us if more than one player in a week hasn't paid and even more so if the player has more than one number in the draw.

We are putting this out as a general post to all players so as not to single out any individuals and hope that everyone will understand why we are having to do it.

The bonus ball games are a great fund raiser for Rescue and would like to thank everyone for their continued support.

Many Thanks

JOANNE & JACKIE
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart