URGENT MESSAGE FOR MEMBERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME

Bonus Ball Club for the Saturday draws is run by Joanne (Blakey).
Half of the weekly pot is paid to the winner - the remainder is paid to the rescue. Thank you to Joanne for taking on the job of setting up and running this fundraiser and to all the members who participate.

Moderators: jackie, Blakey, Forum Moderators

URGENT MESSAGE FOR MEMBERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME

Postby Blakey » 11 Feb 2017, 16:14

I'm so sorry to have to give this news to you but after much soul searching I have decided that it's time for me to give up running the Wednesday bonus ball game.

I've been struggling to keep up with it for the past 18 months or so if truth be known and this week, to top it off, the banks which I use to pay the cheques into have made an announcement that they are to close. I work full time and I rely very heavily on my dad to do the banking of the cheques for me. I feel that I can't (and won't) ask an 82 year old man to make an 8 mile round trip every week for me to get to the nearest branch of the bank.

Over the next few weeks, I will start to contact players to make sure that payments are up to date in time for the last draw which will take place on Wednesday 29th March. Once the last draw has taken place, I will then start to contact players who have paid me in advance as to how to get their monies back to them.

I'm so sorry about having to make this decision but I do feel that the time is right for me as a person. I'm just so upset as the game has been "my baby" since day one.

I hope everyone will understand my reasons and would like to thank all of my players, both past and present for supporting the game and raising a huge amount for money for Rescue.

It's been an absolute pleasure

Love

Joanne

XX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Re: URGENT MESSAGE FOR MEMBERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL G

Postby Glenys » 11 Feb 2017, 17:05

Thank you on behalf of all the people and dogs you have helped by raising money through the Wednesday bonus ball it has been wonderful Joanne and I know its been tough recently .

We give our thanks to you for your kindness and dedication to rescue and continued friendship both personal and rescue .

Hope to see you at this years funday xxx

Glenys,Sam,Gina and Carol and of course the dogs :1972: :1972:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: URGENT MESSAGE FOR MEMBERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL G

Postby Glenys » 12 Feb 2017, 16:37

From Joanne

I've just transferred across £394.00 to cover the 12 weekly payment for Rescue which the bonus ball game has raised.

We will miss Joanne and we are very grateful for all her help
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Return to Wednesday Draws