Charlie

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

johnnydoings
New User
New User

Charlie

Post by johnnydoings »

This is Charlie, we got him from Lab rescue 11 years ago. He's just had his 12th birthday and is just a big soft lump.
Suffering from old age, arthritis and weak back legs but he has been a wonderful friend and companion and more importantly when his time does finally come he has had a wonderful life.
The little chocolate monster beside him is Ruby again a rescue lab who i believe has helped Charlie stay with us for the last couple of years.
My best friends these two.
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Charlie

Post by coco-bean »

Charlie & Ruby are so beautiful Thankyou for sharing their pictures with us :bighug: :bighug:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

What a lovely post, Charlie looks like a real gentleman and, if Glenys's idea of a 2018 Oldies calendar takes off I would suggest you send in photos of Charlie to Glenys as he is a real cuddle monster and should definitely be in it.

It's good that Ruby has given him a new lease of life, they look very happy together. Thank you for sharing their photos.
Joan and George x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Awww, Charlie looks such a gentle boy and the pics of him and Ruby are beautiful :love2:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Happy birthday dear Charlie xxxx

:2808: