Photos Added - Lily wishes everyone "all the best" for 2018

Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Photos Added - Lily wishes everyone "all the best" for 2

Post by Jane267 »

broadhorizons29 wrote:Hi Lily, Oscar here, your brother. You are a beautiful girl and I am proud that you are doing wonderful work as a PAT dog. My Mum has thought of this as I am a very gentle boy and love lots of strokes and fuss. Mum says that she is going to read the how to put photos on here and then you can see that I am very like you even down to the start of grey on the chin!

Love Oscar and Lin
:bighug: :2379:

Would love to see a photo of Oscar. However, I was unaware that Lily had a brother? She came to me 6 years ago aged approx 2 from a family who were having a baby.

Jane and Lily
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Post by broadhorizons29 »

Hi, oops sorry Mum having a senior moment! I am Maggies puppy and was six in January so Mum thought Lily might be one of my siblings! Nevermind, I look so much like you that we can be almost brother and sister!! You look lovely Lily and Mum says that I am the Black Prince nd she loves me so much. Your Mum obviously loves you to bits also. Arent we lucky dogs?

Love Lin and Oscar
:2362:
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Hello Lily, We enjoyed your post and all your lovely photos, you were very busy last year. I hope you have another busy fun filled year and that we get to hear about it.

I am slowly putting some not very good pics of my two on "imgur" and then will try to put a couple on here. Nowere near as good as yours, all I seem to get are sitting down ones or ones of bottoms in the distance.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma