DEXTER UPDATE

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

DEXTER UPDATE

Post by Glenys »

bIg rescue : DEXTER UPDATE :from Anne

Dexter went for his second visit to the Lakes and when he got out of the car and saw where we were he was so excited running round and jumping up and down it was fabulous to watch .
He and Bonnie are great mates now and love to play together our old girl Sheba just rolls her eyes as if to say not again i will just get out of the way ,Dexter keeps running away with the ball, that is his favourite game and it is nice to watch him being a dog again, he loves his walks and gets really excited when his lead comes out,he is also getting better in the car did not cry once on the trip and was sat up looking around which is good, he met lots of new people and was well behaved ,and even when our friends grand daughter came he barked at first then soon settled down he also had doggy visitors ,my friend brought her 2 labs round as she could not wait to meet Dexter her 2 are manic so i don't know what he thought of them but he was so good it is so nice to see him turning into a balanced dog and he is so cute ,he his getting a little better outside and we are hoping that when the dog party is on he will be so much better , he is starting to get toys out too for him and Bonnie to play with and when he gets tired which is not often as he his full of energy he loves to cuddle up to Bonnie.He went to the vets for his final vaccination on Thursday and again he was well behaved we took Bonnie with him so that he was not in the car on his own,he has gone to the pub today but the last time he went it was really busy and John had to carry him in but he soon settled down and enjoyed his day.
It is lovely to have some nice weather and leave the back door open so he can pop in and out he loves going out in the garden ,the puppy pads have finally gone so that is another little milestone.

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: DEXTER UPDATE

Post by Liz5353 »

What a wonderful update on Dexter, he sounds as if he is having such a different and amazing new life.
Thank you so much to his new dad and mum.
I loved the photo I assume with Bonnie,
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: DEXTER UPDATE

Post by LabLover »

Lovely update and sounds like Dexter's come on amazingly in such a short time and now enjoying the life he so deserves.

Lovely photo curled up with his sister :love2:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.