Oscar update 13 September

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Oscar update 25th september

Post by broadhorizons29 »

Thank you Hazel, it would be great to be in touch with other lab lovers living locally. This week is hectic but I will send you a message next week and perhaps we can get together for chat and poss dog walk.

Best wishes
Lin and Oscar
:2821:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Oscar update 13 September

Post by Lins »

Your social life sounds a lot like mine Lin..............all doggies and doggy friends. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Steady away with the lovely Oscar. Please take it easy, you don't want to be going backwards. I'd rather it take twice as long but, make sure it's right. We are in a similar situation with Molly at the moment, taking it easy is far from easy, but, hare and tortoise come to mind.

I'm so very sorry your sister in law isn't doing quite as well. I'm glad you managed to spend some time with your family. :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Hazel
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Hazel »

That is fine I am in the throes of decorating at the mo and agree with lins take it steady. But yes I look forward to being in touch.
Big hug to Oscar and best wishes.
Hazel and Kim :2806:
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hi Lin and Oscar
Pleased to see that Oscat is slowly improving so good news.
We send positive thoughts to your sister in law and hope that slowly slowly there is an improvement.
Paws crossed Lin that yourself and Oscar find doggie walking company and friendship around your area.
Love Liz x
Hazel
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Hazel »

Decorating finished will be in touch soon.
Best wishes Hazel hope Oscar well and everything improving.
Hazel and Kim
Hazel
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Hazel »

Just finished a little dog jumper for a friend.
Hope Oscar doing ok?
I will send you a pm if you would like to meet initially prap in Crewe or Sandbach somewhere.
I thought because my dog is a bit bouncy it might be easier to meet without dogs for a cuppa. Sure he would love a walk sometime later tho' the roads to his favourite places are all being closed and dug up...
Hazel and Kim