Our Lovely Gollie

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Our Lovely Gollie

Post by LabLover »

So pleased to hear Mr G is home and sending lots more positive and healing thoughts his way :bighug:

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Sorry this is late Glenys just catching up, sending lots of healing thoughts and hugs to you all.

Jackie x
maxie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by maxie »

I hope Gollie is getting over the major surgery and is improving. What a distressing time for you and Sam.
Sending hugs and healing thoughts,

Joan xxx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Post op check this morning no swelling and wound seems fine as well as it can be at this stage but had a good chat re living with a dog with no spleen also awaiting biopsy results , Mr G is very clingy and caused some damage to the door no idea why also we are on alert for him being lethargic again and if he goes off his food its straight to the Vets.

Dogs are such a worry I'm not ashamed to admit both Sam and I have shed some tears this week over our lovely Boy, he got very excited though when Carol Came over thee other day which was nice.

On wards and upwards we have to all be positive xxx

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Awww bless him, sending lots more positive and healing thoughts for your gorgeous boy. We will keep everything crossed that the biopsy results are good.

Please give Mr G a :bighug: from all of us.

Thinking of you both, as we can imagine the amount of tears shed for your boy in a million :love3:

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

I can imagine the tears shed and can understand why.

Playing the waiting game isn't easy either. Keeping everything crossed that can be crossed for a good result from the biopsy.

We will continue with the positive and healing thoughts for you Mr. G and pray for a full and speedy recovery. :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Blackdog
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Blackdog »

Just catching up with posts. Hope Mr G continues to improve, with lots of love and thousands of positive thoughts he should feel better soon.

Wishing him a speedy recovery x
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

Oh my goodness - like others I'm just catching up and have just seen your posts about Gollie.

He's such a lovely boy. So pleased that he's back home with you now where he belongs.

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts for your special boy.

Love

Joanne

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Thinking of you Gollie and sending you love and positive thoughts for continuing improvement.
Love from Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :love2:
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

So sorry to hear all about Gollie you must have been worried sick we are glad he is improving fingers and paws crossed for a good outcome

anne and jess
Lisahoward123
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lisahoward123 »

Get well soon Mr G

Love lisa Archie :bighug: and tarka xxx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Lovely photo of gorgeous Gollie pleased he is doing ok. As for the tears there is barely a day passes where I do not shed a tear for my dogs, my eldest is 12 luckily fit and well but I know our time together is coming to an end, at this age you never know what is around the corner.

Sending lots of healing thoughts and hugs to you all and special ones for Gollie.

Jackie x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Just having a quick peek and wondering how Mr G is doing. Big hugs all round. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Vet saw Gollie yesterday and we also got results from biopsy its Leiomyosarcoma
So basically hes on borrowed. Time we dont know how long we have its awful so we will love him and spoil him and treasure each day we have him it feels very unfair that all the unwanted dogs we help and we cant help our own very much loved boy

Thank you for all the good wishes it means a lot to us keep us all in your thoughts and prayers because we have been through this before with Ned aged four and because when this diagnosis happens you start to grieve from day one :cry3:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Can't say how very sorry I am to read this. Thinking of you all and will keep you in our thoughts.

Nothing I can say will make anything better but, suffice it to say, I would if I could. Hugs all round. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

I know this is easier said than done but, stay strong. :love3:
Lins, Molly and Scooby