Gollie and Little Max

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Gollie and Little Max

Post by Morticia1162 »

Just a note to say still keeping these boys in our thoughts on a daily basis, and will continue to do so. :love2:
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Gollie and Little Max

Post by LabLover »

Aww, thank you, they both need it :love3:

We will keep you updated on Little Max after our next visit to Liverpool Vet Hospital on 14th November.

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Yes Janet I quite agree Gollie and Little Max are in out thoughts and we are also sending them our love
Thinking of you all
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :bighug: :bighug: one each :love2: :love2:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Its a tough time at the mo Golie is booked in for tuesday they will sedate him and xray his toe if it needs to come off then it will be a general Im hoping he doesnt need that but the toe looks suspicious to me we will see meanwhile hoping the lyposarcoma not spread.

Poor Piggy Pat the Pug been in the wards too she has a very poorly eye its ulcerated today she has had bllod taken and made into plasma which is now in drops form and she is on three different types and the plasma and she has a contact lens in back again friday I swear if we had auto pilot my car would find its own way to the Vets and my bank card is worn out ;)
More worry for us all but its amazing what vets can do now xx
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

Aw bless, little Pat will be added to my little prayer list aswell Glenys. :love2:

It never rain but pours eh? f1
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Glenys wrote:Its a tough time at the mo Golie is booked in for tuesday they will sedate him and xray his toe if it needs to come off then it will be a general Im hoping he doesnt need that but the toe looks suspicious to me we will see meanwhile hoping the lyposarcoma not spread.

Poor Piggy Pat the Pug been in the wards too she has a very poorly eye its ulcerated today she has had bllod taken and made into plasma which is now in drops form and she is on three different types and the plasma and she has a contact lens in back again friday I swear if we had auto pilot my car would find its own way to the Vets and my bank card is worn out ;)
More worry for us all but its amazing what vets can do now xx
Everything crossed that can be crossed for both Gollie and Pat.

Just to add, one of my previous labs had plasma in her eye and it worked wonders. Hope the same can be said for Pat. :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Glenys
I am sending all the positive thoughts and wishes to Gollie and Pat you really are having a difficult time with your dogs,it is so distressing.
Thinking of you all and sending love to you and Sam
:bighug: :bighug: for Gollie and Pat
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :love2: