jess is poorly again

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Re: jess is poorly again

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Anne, yesterday sounds awful one way and another, I was hoping things would have been better...
I do hope that today is another day entirely for all of you,
thinking of you,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Gosh Anne you are certainly having a difficult time at the moment and I'm sending you comforting thoughts :love3: and I sincerely hope that Malcolm is feeling better. Also I'm sending positive and healing thoughts to your lovely Jess and I'm glad she's back home with you both. I hope the ultrasounds goes well when she goes in for that too.

Also sending comforting thoughts to your niece and healing thoughts to your sister, life seems to just throw everything at you at times and it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Try to stay strong and I hope things start to get better for all your family soon.
Joan and George x
Blackdog
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Blackdog »

Sometimes s....y things are sent to try us. Stay strong and remember lots of folk are sending positive vibes and healing thoughts your way.

Hugs all round

M & Emxx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Oh Anne, if we all lived near you, we'd be round. :bighug:

I hope things get better. I met Elsie at the dog party and the pair of you are such good fun - give her my love when you see her, and I hope she gets better soon. I hope Malcolm feels better as well, and I'm so sorry to read about your niece's husband.
Goodness, you are getting your share of it.

Fingers crossed for Jess. Bless her. I'm glad they've found nothing sinister, and whatever the problem is, I hope she's sorted soon.

Make sure you look after yourself, won't you. The last thing we need is you poorly. :love3: :love3:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

Well today has been a little better Jess is quiet but the antibiotics must have started working she is eating well
I rang the secretary of elsies renal consultant this morning and left a message for him stating elsies condition i dont know if he did anything but things had changed when i went in the nurse i had had words with yesterday was no where in sight
first thing a doctor from rhumatology had given her an injection so they could ease her of the pain killers and then the ward doctor had said she was on bed rest instead of the physio exercises plus she was back on her water tablets so i am feeling a bit better if only for a few hours

thankyou for your support

anne and jess
smitty
Senior User
Senior User

Post by smitty »

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and hugs
Marie xx
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Dear Anne, I am really sorry to read what a rotten time of it you're having. I find things as you could call them always come in 3's & boy are you having a time of it. I hope Malcom soon feels better & im glad there's nothing sinister been found with Jess.

Sending healing thoughts for both your sister & niece, & sending prayers for you holding everything together!

Thinking of you all :love3: :love3:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

Well today is better
Malcolm is feeling much better i think like me he wasnt sure we would get Jess back home and so soon after loosing Bracken it got to him as the chemo had him weakened
Jess is feeling better the antibiotics are working and Malcolm took her to the fell for a walk this afternoon and some friends remarked that she was looking better she is booked into the animal hospital next friday for her ultrasound
Elsie is home from hospital and back on the tablets she always takes no pain in her knee after the injection
Today i went for my
xmas lunch with the WI and am feeling much better after 1/2 a bottle of wine
A nice quiet weekend for us all i hope
Monday the memorial in yorkshire
Tuesday WI party hopefully elsie will feel up to it
Wednesday nothing as yet
Thursday hospital with elsie
Friday dog hospital with jess

i really must try and write some xmas cards

thankyou for your support AGAIN

anne and jess
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Well things do sound better Anne, I hope you and Elsie get to the WI party if she has had a joint injection then that should last her a while. Pleased to hear Malcolm has been on the fell with Jess that will do them both the world of good. Keeping everything crossed that you have a quiet and enjoyable weekend, forget the Christmas cards and enjoy your time together it is so precious.

Take care and continuing to send lots of healing thoughts and hugs to you all.

Jackie x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Glad things have got slightly better for you. I hope they continue to improve for one and all.

As for Christmas cards, I no longer send them, all monies go to charity now. I think I did a lot of people a huge favour when I stopped sending them, it meant they could stop also. Too much money goes to profit making, in all the wrong places and for the wrong reasons.

Hope things settle down for you all before Christmas Anne, and that you can have a bit of down time. :bighug:

Positive thoughts continue. :love3:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Anne - so glad the half bottle of wine made things look better. Have the other half - things will look absolutely brilliant :rofl: :rofl:

So glad to read that things are better than they were earlier this week. I see you have a busy week next week, but you really need something to do on Wednesday!! :rofl:

Keep your pecker up, and hopefully you'll all be onwards and upwards :love3:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
smitty
Senior User
Senior User

Post by smitty »

Hi Anne
glad things are brighter and you are able to enjoy some festive fun. I am not going to my WI party as I am still on crutches and have to look after my new hip. I am only going out if Roger is coming too at present. Take care
Marie xx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Big Big hugs for you xxx
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

I have only just seen this post Anne. Thank goodness things are getting better for you. You must have been at your wit's end.
xx
Jackie
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

What a time you're having Anne. Thinking of you and sending hugs to you all.

Alison x