jess again

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

jess again

Post by mcca »

Hi friends
can you please send positive thoughts for jess again the water test we took in on wednesday has come back showing blood and infection
so yet again urine taken direct from the bladder with a needle and sent of for further tests in the mean time she has been given some more antibiotics really strong ones to try and help till the results are back the vet the 4th one who is confused as to what is wrong and what to do said they liked to keep said antibiotics as a last resort and i am afraid i said she might as well have them as if they dont find out whats wrong she wont need them in years to come she is a very unhappy dog and we are a very worried family

anne malcolm and a very poorly jess
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Re: jess again

Post by Morticia1162 »

Oh dear, you must be at you're wits end with worry.

Poor Jess, its awful when you know they are distressed and you don't know why, sending gentle hugs for her and we will keep you all in our thoughts.
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Oh dear, I am so sorry to read this about your Jess. You must be beside yourself with worry. I hope the medicine she has makes her feel a bit better, also that you get some decent results and a real way forward. Will of course be thinking of Jess with fingers and paws crossed for a good and speedy outcome.

:bighug: for Jess

:love3: for Mum & Dad

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Anne and Jess
We are very sorry beautiful Jess is poorly again and of course a very unhappy girl, we are sending you all the positive thoughts that we can and wish her well, thinking of you both.
Please Anne give Jess a gentle hug from us and we also send one to you.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly xx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

So sorry to read Jess is unwell again, you must be worried out of your mind especially as they don't appear to be able to get to the bottom of the problem.

Sending lots of positive and healing thoughts for your beloved Jess, please give her a gentle :bighug: from us.

Thinking of you all :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Hello Anne

So sorry to read this. Poor Jess, and poor you having yet more worry. All hope from here that you get to the bottom of what is going on so Jess can be happier and you have one less worry. Really feel for you. Lots of warm wishes and healing thoughts from here. Emma xxx
Emma
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Oh dear, Anne. I'm so sorry that you've got this worry with Jess. Not the start that anyone would have wanted for you to the New Year. I'll keep all crossed, and sending you all big hugs :bighug: :bighug: and bucket loads of healing thoughts.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Positive and healing thoughts by the bucket full for Jess Anne. Try and stay positive, I know it's hard. :love3:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador