jess

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

jess

Post by mcca »

It is with great regret i have inform you that jess lost her battle during the night
She woke us at 1.45 and was in a bad way we rang the vets hospital and the on duty vet was the one she saw on friday she said it was a seizure and they could possibly do more tests but we felt she has been through enough and we sent her to the bridge to find bracken and the others who she never knew

anne
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Re: jess

Post by Morticia1162 »

Oh Anne, I'm so very very sorry Jess has lost her battle, but what a brave girl.

You've made the right decision for you're lovely girl, it's so hard but it's the last selfless kindest act we do for them.

:love2: for you Jess run and play free from pain over the bridge little one.

Thinking of you all.
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Oh Anne - I am in tears for you. :cry3: Goes without saying, we all know how you feel. There just comes a time when they've been through enough, and Jess is free of everything now. Take heart that Jess and Bracken had a five star home with you, and couldn't have wished for more.

Masses of hugs to you and Malcom. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Jess, Bracken and their furry friends are together. :love2: :love2:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Anne, so sorry to read your brave beloved girl has lost her battle, we know how you must be feeling but you made the right decision.

Thinking of you all at this sad time :cry3:

Run free at the bridge Jess :love2:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Anne I feel very upset about Jess but you made the right decision.
Beautiful Jess rest in peace, Bracken will take care of you.
Love from Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly x
Debsalabradora1
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Debsalabradora1 »

So very very sorry. My heart goes out to you. Big hugs xx
Debs, Millie and Poppy (and Pippi).xx

My dogs, in my heart and mind forever....
Blackdog
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Blackdog »

Anne, so very sorry I really feel for you. You couldn't have done any more. Take comfort she is free from pain and now with Bracken .

Hugs all round.

M&Em x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Oh Anne I'm totally gutted for you. Not the best of starts to the new year. :cry3:

Nobody could have done more for Jess than you and Malc. So very sorry for your loss. Feeling for you right now. :bighug:

Run free at the Bridge dear Jess. You will be with friends who will welcome you. :love2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
smitty
Senior User
Senior User

Post by smitty »

So very sorry Anne. Love and hugs

x Marie
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Anne, I'm so very, very sorry to read that your beautiful brave girl lost her fight and really feel for you and Malcolm.
Jess could not have had a more loving home and I hope in time you'll get some comfort from knowing that. Reunited with Bracken, safe in your heart x
Thinking of you both,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

So so sorry to read this Anne we know how difficult a decision it will have been and like you say she has been through a lot of late and you know when the time is right. Thinking of you all at this very sad and difficult time.

Run at the bridge Jess sweetheart.

Jackie x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Anne & Malcolm, I am so sorry to read you've had to say goodbye to your lovely Jess. She was a brave girl and you've done your very best for her. She and Bracken had a loving home with you. Thinking of you.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Anne and Malcolm I'm so sorry to read that you have had to say goodbye to your beloved Jess. You and Jess have fought for so long to overcome her illness and it's heartbreaking that this wasn't to be. Jess could not have had a better home than with the two of you and her brother Bracken, who I'm sure will be looking after her now. You had the strength to make a decision which was in Jess's best interest, you let her go with love and dignity, which is all we can do for our beloved pets.

I really feel for you both, as I am still heartbroken over the loss of George and know only too well how much you are hurting. Since I read your post with tears in my eyes I've imagined Jess running at the Bridge with Bracken and George, all of them illness free and ears flapping.

Thinking of you both and run free dear Jess :love5:
Joan and George x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Love to both of you on the sad loss of beloved Jess sending hugs xxx
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

So very very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved girl. It is the hardest decision you have to make so say goodbye, but you found the strength to let Jess go and for her to be pain free because you loved her. Safe to say she went to the bridge knowing how much she was loved, I hope the love you had for her gets you through the pain you are feeling, and that the memories she left you with live on in your hearts forever.

Thinking of you.

Love and hugs

Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home