Gollie 29.4.2007 - 24.3.17

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Gollie 29.4.2007 - 24.3.17

Post by kayj »

So very sorry Glenys and Sam for your loss of Gollie.Thinking of you all at this very sad time.

Run free at the bridge Gollie. :love3: :love3:

Kay.xx
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

So sorry to read this sad news

Run free Gollie be that puppy again :love2:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Lea
New User
New User

Post by Lea »

Dear Glenys

So sorry to hear about Golly I have always followed your posts about his many problems. He was a gorgeous boy and looked so cuddly.

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Love Diane x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Dear Glenys and Sam,

So very very sorry to hear of your loss of your big black lad Gollie. What a beauty he was and we feel privileged to have met him, will never forget how we sat in your lounge and Gollie decided he would sit on my knee, then Pat, Betty and Nell, I was smothered and couldn't think of anything finer. Gollie was a true gent, a beautiful giant, I know Glenys he got into your soul, I remember him arriving as a pup, after you had lost your beloved Ned, I knew then how special he was and was going to be such a huge part of your lives. We know Gollie will have left you with enormously special memories, we know they will live on in your heart forever, and we hope they will help ease your pain, and in time help you smile again.

We all send you lots of love and hugs

Michelle, Mark, Barney and Sally XXXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Glenys and Sam, I was so sorry to hear that you had lost your precious Gollie. I know what a beautiful and much loved boy he was. Sending you lots of love and hugs. xxx
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Glenys, I'm so very sorry to read that you have had to say goodbye to your beautiful boy. I remember a photo that you shared of Gollie, sat in a big leather armchair like a king - it took me a minute to realise that he was sat on Sam's knee! Such a big handsome lad.
I guess nothing I can say will help you much at the moment, but please know that you are both very much in my thoughts,
Sleep tight Gollie :love2:
Take care both,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thankyou for all your kind words I know many of you had met him once you had you loved him each day is hard no waggy tail and big beautiful face its very hard to face each day the girls are sad too not knowing where their leader is no pack shuffling all are quietly dealing with it all.
Mel was right we found Gollie after losing Ned he was able to mend our hearts there will be no one to take Gollie's place that is one position that is impossible to fill.

Thankyou to Kath and Sam W for the lovely flowers xx
Labrador3
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Labrador3 »

Hello Glenys and Sam, we are so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Many of us on here will know exactly how you must feel. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
Love from Steve, Carolyn and Roly. xxx
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

Oh Glenys, I'm so very sorry to hear the news about your beloved Gollie.

I had the pleasure to meet him when I came to visit MKF just after Blake passed away and like Lins says - anyone who had the plesaure of meeting him just fell in love straight away. He sat by my side almost as if he knew how I was feeling and brought about a sense of calm.

Run free Gollie. :cry3:

Love

Joanne

XX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart