Bonnie and Molly

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Bonnie and Molly

Post by Liz5353 »

I have been out of touch recently, I hope you are all well and all of your beautiful dogs.
Life has been quite stressful in recent weeks, Bonnie has arthritis along with a liver problem that was discovered about a year ago, just before Christmas on a routine blood test another problem appeared, she had a scan early January and a kidney problem was showing, both are described as chronic, not what we had expected. She has been on medication for quite some time and now on renal food, she is doing ok but I have no experience of this problem so I do not really know what to expect and how quickly, so we are taking a day at a time, and hope all goes well for as long as possible.
Molly
Molly had surgery 12 days ago for a lump on her back left leg, the result being a soft tissue tumour, we had a difficult few days but we are doing well now. The results were not what we had hoped for as it was deep into the muscle and all has not been removed, so again we need to hope that this does not return. So not the best start to the year for two of our beautiful girls.
Molly has to have a blood test in 6 weeks as when she had a test before her operation her liver levels were up.
So all crossed for the best outcome.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Bonnie and Molly

Post by Patmar »

Hi Liz. Sorry to hear this news it’s so hard when things like this happen. I hope things pick up soon

Sending love

Pat xx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Hi Liz,

So sorry to read about your beloved Bonnie and Molly, sounds like you are really going through it and know how you must be feeling.

Sending lots of positive and healing thoughts for your beautiful girls and keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome for them both :love2: :love2:

Thinking of you :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

So sorry to hear about Bonnie and Molly, it is such a worrying time when they are poorly, sending lots of healing thoughts and hugs for your two girls, thinking of you.

Jackie x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

So sorry to hear about Molly and Bonnie's problems Liz. You sure have gone through a difficult time. Sending healing thoughts for your girls, together with big hugs to you all.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Sorry I've only just seen this Liz but it sounds as if you are all going through the mill at the moment. It's so worrying when you've got two girls having problems. I sincerely hope both Bonnie and Molly respond to whatever your vets think will help them. Sending both girls buckets of positive and healing thoughts from me and these :love3: are for you as I know how upset and worried you must be. Take care and please keep us posted I'll keep both girls in my thoughts xx
Joan and George x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Really sorry to read that you're having a worrying time with your two lovely ladies, it must be hard at the moment for you all.
Sending tons of positive healing thoughts to Bonnie and Molly :love2:
Thinking of you too Liz,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart