Joe

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

geddes
Advanced User
Advanced User

Joe

Post by geddes »

After my beloved Sandy I never believed another dog would take over my heart.Joe has he is such a loving boy and hardly
ever leaves my side.When I collapsed in the woods 2 years ago he went to the path and waited for someone he knew and led them to me(triple by pass was the end result)He is a wonderfull dog.Welove him.
Geddes.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Joe

Post by jackie »

Good to hear from you Geddes, sorry to hear you collapsed in the woods that must have been frightening but so pleased you had Joe to look after you, he sounds amazing. It is reassuring to hear that Joe has managed to find a place in your heart alongside the lovely Sandy. I lost Maggie last year and I still have Bella but can't believe any dog could be as good as these two......so your post has given me hope that one day I may be able to have another Lab in our life.

Jackie x
kathyb
New User
New User

Post by kathyb »

hi. your Joe does sound amazing. what a clever boy and I agree with Jackie, it makes you realise that after one special dog, and you believe that there cannot be another so special, that there are others equally special. It gives me hope too that one day we may find a lovely lab to replace my beautiful boy who we lost recently.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Lovely update on a fabulous dog Joe the hero xx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Good to see you posting again on here Geddes.

Both you and Joe fell on your feet/paws when you found one another. Joe sounds like a wonderful companion and has mended more than one broken heart.

It sounds like you are on the mend, and lets hope it stays that way. Give that wonderful Joe a big hug from me. :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador