Star of the Show Molly

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Star of the Show Molly

Post by Glenys »

Off our Face book page :

Well Done Molly xx

Hi everyone, just thought I would share a few photos of Molly who made her theatre debut last week playing Sandy in the Chorley Youth Theatre production of Annie at Chorley Little Theatre! Molly is 10 and we got her from MKF 9 years ago. She is the sweetest girl but can be a bit scared of her own shadow at times so we had no idea how, or if, she would 'perform' on stage. The show was directed by my daughter Holly Petts who is 18 and needed a dog for the show so we said we'd give Molly a try and see how she got on, making sure we had lots of treats on hand. Well, she loved it! She wasn't phased at all by any of the noise (including the live orchestra) or by the audience. She went into rehearsals and show nights through the stage door with a very waggy tail. I think it's safe to say she stole the show! She was made a huge fuss of after every show by children running up to her saying "look, it's Sandy!" She was even asked for photos! Unfortunately she didn't get a mention in the review so I'm considering this to be Molly's very own review: well done Molly, you aced it!

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242 ... andy_5.jpg