Thank you

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Thank you

Post by Liz5353 »

We would like to thank you very much for your messages and kindness shown at the sudden and unexpected loss of our beautiful Shelly. At 14.5 Shelly appeared to be fine, she was not quite herself for a couple of days and our vet suggested a scan, this revealed two large tumours, sadly we did not have an option. Michael and I were with her and I held her for her last moments.
We all miss you so much Shelly, you were a beautiful, kind and loving girl.
Sleep tight.
All our love
Dad Mum Bonnie Molly Polly xxxxx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Thank you

Post by mollie »

Bless her. Shelly reached a great age Liz, but it doesn’t make it any easier. She had a five star home with the best of everything. Always a horrible time, but you wouldn’t have been without her.

Big hugs :bighug: :bighug:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Thank you

Post by JoanG »

Liz I'm so sorry to read about your beloved Shelly what an awful shock for you and Michael. She had a wonderful life with you and her sisters and from what you've written she enjoyed her old age and didn't show any distressing signs of her illness. It's heartbreaking when you have to take that ultimate decision but I hope you can find a lot of comfort in the fact that Shelly didn't suffer in any way. You can remember her as the beautiful girl she was and you were with her all the time.

Sending you all my sincere condolences, you've always been kind to me and others on this Forum and I really feel for you at this very sad time.
Joan and George x