Hello Raisin

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Hello Raisin

Post by Liz5353 »

We are thrilled to introduce Raisin, who has been with us for a few days now, she is settling well with our now small team of Molly and Polly.
Raisin is 8 years old and a very beautiful chocolate girl.
Recently we have all felt very sad, Molly especially, but over the last days Molly and Polly are adjusting well to their new sister.
Losing our girls together so quickly is difficult but having Raisin as part of our family is helping enormously.
Thank you everyone for your very kind words about beautiful Bonnie.
Love Liz Molly Polly Raisin :love2:

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Hello Raisin

Post by Glenys »

Lovely to read this Liz ( even though we are in daily contact :1972: )

I do believe that dogs are sent to us specially when we are going through so much sadness
Raisin was a much loved dog but circumstances meant she needed a new home and the family were in touch often and still are and I have been able to send them a few updates and they have felt relieved and contented to know that their beloved dog is in such a wonderful home enjoying her new life with her Doggy sisters and doting parents she could not have found a more loving home.

Friendships grow through our love of dogs and unlike some human people they do not hurt us and give unconditional love and when we have to say goodbye we know that we shared a very special kind of love a lasting bond which never breaks .

Remembering Shelly and Bonnie

xxxxx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Liz, lovely hearing you have a new addition to your family which hopefully will help ease the pain of the last few months.

Raisin is a beauty and has such a kind face we wish you many happy fun years together and she couldn’t have found a more loving home, she’s a lucky girl :love2:

Please give all your girls a :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

She look absolutely beautiful and in really good condition for 8. Thank You for taking her and hope she helps to mend broken hearts - both human and canine.

Jane and Lily
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

What can I say Liz. Raisin must be the luckiest girl in the world. So glad that she is making a new life with you. What a relief if must be for her previous family.

I can’t see your post about Bonnie but I knew she wasn’t too good. So sorry that you have lost her. She was lucky to have had a wonderful home with you, with the best of everything.

Love to you all. Xxx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Hi Liz

Hope you and Michael are both ok 🤗

Welcome Raisin how beautiful are you 💖 you are definitely a lucky girl, big sisters and a wonderful new Mum and Dad

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :to you all
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Whoop!

I love chocolate raisins. Especially this one. :love2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Wow Liz what a beautiful girl, she’s got such a kind face :1972: . I’m so pleased that Raisin is helping to mend everyone’s broken hearts and that she’s settling in so well. She will have a wonderful life with your family and her two lovely sisters. Please keep us posted on your adventures with your new girl.

She was much loved in her previous home and I’m sure her last owners will be thrilled that she has found such a loving new home.

Big hugs to Raisin, Molly and Polly :bighug:
Joan and George x
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Ahh lovely news, Liz.

Sounds like your new girl is settling in well. So pleased for you all.

Alison x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Really pleased to read your news Liz
Raisin looks adorable! I'm sure she'll settle beautifully into your family and bring you a lot of joy as all of your girls have.
'after the rain, the sun comes shining through'
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart