Newsletter/ calendar / Christmas Draw information

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Newsletter/ calendar / Christmas Draw information

Post by Glenys »

Hello lovely people just to say our newsletter has been sent out to our supporters and friends please let us know if you are not on the mailing list and would like to be by email the Newsletter is a way highlighting our work and the lovely dogs we help also enclosed are our draw tickets as well with some super prizes , sale of a book of tickets at 5.00 will feed a lovely Lab for a day and the sale of our fab calendars well .... each sale would help feed for a day and give them a new collar or go towards washing and drying endless bedding , especially in winter we feed only the best food and treats here and visiting dogs will make their first stop the food and treats room :lol: its a given .

Again we have limited the calendars to 300 wall and 100 desk ones worth bearing in mind sometimes the desk one has a few different dogs to the wall one anyway more details soon and being extra cheeky we are so very grateful for prizes in the form of high street vouchers and pets at home are very popular and as we have supporters all over makes them easier to distribute our 300.00 cash prize is usually sponsored as well by supporters . Our pre - Christmas fundraisers help us to move onto the new year with less worry. ( sorry for the C word )

All best wishes Glenys,Gina and Katie xx

Email for newsletters labrador.rescue@btinternet.com
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Newsletter/ calendar / Christmas Draw information

Post by JoanG »

Hi Glenys
If all the Newsletters have been sent out please can you check that I’m still on your mailing list as I haven’t received anything yet.

I would like to order the following:

3 Wall Calendars and 5 books of raffle tickets.

Perhaps you can pm me or email to let me know how much they cost this year and send the Newsletter at the same time if it hasn’t been sent out.

Thanks
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Newsletter/ calendar / Christmas Draw information

Post by Liz5353 »

Thank you Glenys the calendars are excellent, a great buy and nice gift.
Love Liz Molly Polly Raisin x