R I P HIPPO

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

max31
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

R I P HIPPO

Post by max31 »

It is with great sadness that we had to say goodbye to Hippo aged 15yrs 2 months our failed foster dog who came to us aged 9yrs.
What a treasure she was, we will miss her so much. Never overlook the oldies. xxxx RIP HIPPO. xxxx
Thank you Glenys and Sam for letting her share her life with us.
Corinne and Alan
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: R I P HIPPO

Post by mollie »

So sorry to read about Hippo, Corinne. We remember meeting her on the day we spent with you on the water. What a great age she got to, bless her.

Love to you both. :love3:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Sorry to read you have had to say goodbye to your beloved Hippo. What a fantastic age she got to.

Thinking of you both at this sad time :love3:

Run free Hippo :love2:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

So sorry that you have had to say goodnight to your girl Hippo, how proud you should be to have been a failed fosterer.
I'm sure Hippo had a lovely life with you and truly hope that you will be able to take comfort from knowing that you always did your best for her.
Sleep tight lovely girl :love2:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Sleep tight Hippo such a wonderful girl and so well loved , love and hugs to you Corrine and Allan for taking her and loving her.

Night Night Hippo a puppy again xxx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Thinking of you both at this very sad time, Hippo lived to a very good age, and has had a wonderful time with you, loved so much. Sleep tight Hippo, run free beautiful girl.
Love from us Liz Molly Polly Raisin :love2:
max31
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by max31 »

Many thanks to you all for your kind thoughts. We are both totally devastated and are missing her terribly. She hadn't a bad bone in her body. All our previous dogs we
both had were from a puppy, so were amazed how attatched we got to an oldie. To anyone thinking of getting another dog from Lab Rescue don't overlook the oldies please.
Will sign off now getting upset again. :cry3: :cry3:
Corinne
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

So sorry you have lost your beloved girl, it is such a heartbreaking time and only those with a true love of dogs understand how difficult it is. Thinking of you at this very sad time. Run free Hippo sweetheart.

Jackie x
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

So sorry to hear you’ve lost your beloved Hippo. Run free sweet girl.
My old girl, Jess, came from Glenys 2 years ago. She is now approaching 15 and is the sweetest fur baby. You’re absolutely right, never overlook the Oldies; they are so wise and have so much love to give.
Thinking of you, Corinne and Alan. xx
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Really sorry to read you have lost your beloved Hippo and my heart goes out to you at this very sad time. What an incredible age Hippo reached and I totally understand how much she will be missed but she will always be there in your heart. Run free lovely girl :love2:
Joan and George x
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

So sorry to hear your sad news about your beloved Hippo but so glad that you gave her such a wonderful life. She has given you incredible memories which you will always treasure.
Sending loving thoughts to you.

With love

Pat, Zach and Jake xxx
Cathy H
New User
New User

Post by Cathy H »

So sorry to hear your sad news. Sounds like she had a long and happy retirement. What a great name for a lab too. My heart goes out to you.

Cathy
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Not a word I can say will make you feel better. Needless to say, I'm feeling for you at this very hard and sad time. Run free at Rainbow Bridge dear Hippo. Say hello to our many furbabies who are waiting for you and will look after you. x x x
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador