Paisley

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Paisley

Post by Glenys »

Firstly thank you to all who have sent kind donations to help Paisley , We estimated His Veterinary treatment will exceed £3500 pounds I will try my best to acknowledge each donation when I have more time.
He had his operation on Friday and is recovery well but sadly the other eye also needs removing in about two weeks because Paisley lost his sight a awhile ago we are sure he will cope with the loss of his eyes.

So sorry the photo is a bit upsetting but I want you all to know how brave this lovely boy is and also Dawn
his caring owner.
Today's update is he is recovering well under the wonderful care of devoted Dawn who loves him and has cared for him for two years.

Paisley is a Labrador Rescue supported dog.

Warning photo may be upsetting to some but be assured he is ok please send healing thoughts for him .

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Paisley

Post by LabLover »

Beautiful brave Paisley we send more lots of love and healing thoughts your way :love2:

Thank you Glenys for giving this boy the chance and life he so deserves, as he will adapt with already being blind. You are a true angel with what you do not just rehoming but also supporting the needed like Paisley and knowing they will still lead the life to the full despite health issues and more so still be happy in life :love3:

Thinking of you also Dawn and thank you for the loyalty and love you have for gorgeous Paisley :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

Don’t really know what to say but just wanted to send so much love to Paisley and Dawn. I think we all feel for you but I really can’t find the words to express it. Also a big thank you to Aileen for starting off the donations, you are one lovely lady. Finally a great big thank you to Glenys, you are one special lady.

Lots of love

Pat, Zach and Jake
x x x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Paisley and Dawn, thinking of you and sending you our love.
Beautiful Paisley you are so brave, Dawn thank you for taking such care of him.
Liz Molly Polly Raisin :love2: