Baby Buttons

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Baby Buttons

Post by coco-bean »

Hello Everyone,
Sorry for not being on here in a while but it’s gone really quiet and unfortunately I don’t do Facebook.

I just wanted to tell you about our newest member of the family “Buttons” and there is nothing wrong with wanting to talk about our fur babies right :lol:
So Coco will be 7 in March Kinder 5 in March and baby Buttons will be 9 weeks old tomorrow we must be crazy!!! She was one of the quieter ones of her litter but not so quiet when she come home, she doesn’t like her crate :2008: so cries all night think she just wants to be free like the other 2 :1966: all three are asleep all day because Buttons keeps herself and Coco and Kinder awake all night :cry3:
Buttons mum is Kinder’s litter sister, we took her for injections last night and she weighed 6.3 kilos so going to be a big girl. The girls are slowly taking to her Coco will tell her off but poor Kinder doesn’t know what to do so just gives a little growl but I’m sure they will sort themselves out soon. Well the greedy one Kinder has just woke up and is going to pester me for tea even though she is early :lol:

Wish I remembered how to send photos maybe I will have a go later as I’m only on my phone now

Hope you and your fur babies are all doing well

Debbie Coco Kinder and Buttons xxx
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Baby Buttons

Post by Glenys »

Lovely to hear about Buttons

Sleepless nights :rofl: like a new baby arriving xx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Hi Debbie, lovely to hear you have a new arrival and can’t wait to see some pics of your 3 beautiful girls :love2: :love2: :love2:

Sounds like Buttons is going to be a little character :rofl:

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Wow! Congratulations on your new arrival Debbie!!

Be great to see photos if you can manage it. Sounds like a lot of fun in your household. :rofl:
Bet they look gorgeous together. :love2: :love2: :love2:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Lovely to hear from you, I agree it is very quiet on here now I barely log in myself and like you don't do FB.

So lovely to have a new addition to the family, Coco and Kinder will soon adjust, Buttons sounds like my Bella when she was a puppy she really didn't like the crate.....I gave up after not much sleep for weeks, have to say she was fine after that she just slept like a baby no problems with her at all. I think some just don't like being enclosed!

Look forward to the photos!

Jackie x
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Buttons sounds utterly gorgeous! I’m very jealous of you having three but then again Poppy and Dexy still keep us busy! X
Emma
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Wow Debbie another bundle of chocolate just in time for Christmas too :1951: :lol: Buttons sounds like a very determined girl who intends to train her family asap :rofl: :rofl: Your post took me straight back to July last year when we brought Digby home, he was 6.3kg at nine weeks too, he’s 34kg of strong muscle now. At least your girls will teach Buttons all she needs to know, she’ll learn to curb the puppy biting if they tell her off, we thought Digby was crossed with a crocodile :rofl:

Please keep the updates coming I’m sure everyone on here loves hearing about puppy adventures :love3:
Joan and George x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Debbie, Delighted to come to catch up on here and to see your post. Buttons sounds lovely, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. You brought back memories because we were going to call our late black lab Buttons to start with (because of her eyes) but we went for Tuppence in the end. Glad to know CoCo and Kinder are both doing OK.

Hilary x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

:1972: Congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of trouble :1972: Poor Coco and Kinder, the peace will be shattered
I don't do facebook either and am often tied up looking after Dad so don't get on here as much as I'd like either these days so was really pleased to read your news whilst catching up.
Lovely!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Buttons sounds like an absolute delight. The joy of sleepless nights begins again, but it won’t last long. Would love to see photos.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

Wow. Congratulations.

Hope Buttons has now got you Coco and Kinder trained! As with everyone else, would love to see photos!

Have a very chocolatey Christmas.

Jane and Lily
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Hi everyone

It’s been 4 weeks (of hard work) much harder than Kinder.

I did sort a story with photos but when I previewed it I would only let me post 3 photos so took away some of the story and the photos went down to 3 and on the preview it told me the phots were too big...... disheartened by now I give up but will have another go sometime when Buttons is asleep.

Well Buttons went from a quiet one in her litter to little miss confident, she winds Coco up and even with 2 big 35 kilo dogs telling her off she still goes back for more, not frightened one bit. She has been on a couple of walks around the block. She is growing super fast she was 10.2 kilos last week.

Well I promise I will have a go at the photos again soon the only the photos I have of the 3 of them is asleep :lol:

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Hi everyone,

well how hard is it to post a couple of photos f1 but I persevered and as promised 3 photos as that is all it allows me to post :1001:

this is Buttons on the long journey home

don't think we should have brown furniture the girls blend in :rofl:

think Buttons had been here a week or so on this photo

I have to say Buttons is definitely the hardest puppy we have had, she still hates her cage but I cant leave her out at night she would just torment the other two all night :cry3:
she goes on a 15 min walk with her sisters as she has had her needles now, its so funny as she wants to walk in the middle of them. its ok at the moment as Kev is on holiday now so we both take them out, its going to be fun when im on my own :rofl: I have better photos but it takes so long my head hurts :1001: so I will have another go soon with Coco and Kinder as I hate leaving them out. the only way I can describe Buttons is like the Duracell Bunny dressed as a dog she just keeps going.

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Aww, Buttons is gorgeous and looks so content :love2:

Buttons sounds like a bundle of fun and keeping you all on your toes :rofl:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Oh she is just beautiful, in fact she has brought tears to my eyes, we got our first Lab Maggie 15 years ago, lost her in Jan 2018. She was a chocolate Lab so they will always have a special place in my heart.

Sounds like you have your hands full, Bella was the same when we got her, hated the cage we did persevere but ended up putting it in the lounge so she could see and be near Maggie which helped but have to say it soon went the journey. She was actually easier when we didn't enforce it and slept all night quite happily.

Enjoy her and thanks so much for posting the photos :1972:

Jackie x